Zero turn lighting

/ Zero turn lighting #11  
i have great experience with those, one pair i installed on my duck boat, another on my pontoon, another on my motorcycle.
Cheap and extremely powerful. There are many variations of them on Amazon/
here is the link : LINK I have no affiliations with them, just a happy customer.

/ Zero turn lighting #12  
Thought about that, and it's a good idea if they're only ever needed for blowing leaves. But was leaning toward ROPS mounting, since I wouldn't lose them for mowing.

But finding LED work lights with an adjustable shade has been a bit of a challenge. That would be key to mounting them behind me on the ROPS, so as to not blind myself every time I glance behind me to turn or back up. Anyone who has had landscape lights knows the shade I'm speaking of, they're pretty common in that application.

I need this:

View attachment 839080

Not this:

View attachment 839134
then put both in, and use a switch to turn off the rops one when the blower is on

/ Zero turn lighting
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. Some good ideas I probably wouldn't have thought of on my own.

Why not put some magnetic base lights on the leafblower? You could either move them to the ROPs to mow or install another set of lights on the ROPs to only use for mowing because lights aren't all that expensive.

When you say magnetic, you mean something with it's own battery, so no wiring? I guess having a few magnetic battery-powered lights floating around the shop would be handy for many other things, as well. They'd need to have enough battery to last an hour or two (my experience is most don't), and magnets strong enough to keep them planted on a painted vertical surface that's bouncing around the lawn at speed. Last thing we want is a light assembly under a running mower deck, or landing in the mess of running belts and pulleys on top of mower deck.

/ Zero turn lighting #14  
I'm thinking, you would be better off with a light strapped to your head, than having lights mounted as low as your feet on a ZT.

/ Zero turn lighting #15  
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. Some good ideas I probably wouldn't have thought of on my own.

When you say magnetic, you mean something with it's own battery, so no wiring? I guess having a few magnetic battery-powered lights floating around the shop would be handy for many other things, as well. They'd need to have enough battery to last an hour or two (my experience is most don't), and magnets strong enough to keep them planted on a painted vertical surface that's bouncing around the lawn at speed. Last thing we want is a light assembly under a running mower deck, or landing in the mess of running belts and pulleys on top of mower deck.

I was just thinking somebody probably makes a magnetic light that you could stick on the blower. Even if they don't, I have a fishing magnet from Amazon that has a strong grip and potentially could be used as a mount if you could find a light that you otherwise like.

The other aspect is you could use them to test where you would like to permanently bolt lights in place.