Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540?

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #1  

jaybirdt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 1910f
I have not gotten a manual for my 1910 yet and the pto shifter housing was painted over so Im not sure which is the 540 as it has four in an H pattern.Thanks in advance also does anyone know where I can get a manual for this tractor? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #2  
Jaybirdt,

If you can't get the information from a dealer or anything like that you would have an option to get your self one of them hand tachometers, it would be kind of dangerous but you could do a trial and error with the different speeds. Just set your tractor at the PTO RPM range and just try each one. I would take caution at doing it this way. Get a tach that would allow you to measure at the center of the PTO so you don't have to deal with the splines. Another way if someone has a dyno meter, some shop, and there would be a charge but you could find what you need.

Murph

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #3  
From my experience with other gray models, the lowest speed is probably 540.

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #4  
   / Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #5  
Wow.... I thought I had enough with 4 PTO Speeds!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif My shift pattern PTO Lever is on the lower left had side of the seat platform in the TA210 and it is a standard "4 Speed" type pattern with the lower left or number "1" position as the 540 speed.

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #6  
Jaybirdt,on the H pattern,bottom inside, toward tractor,is 1st,outside is 4th. Top outside is 2nd and inside is 3rd. 1st is 540 rpm.

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #7  
What engine RPM achieves the 540 PTO 1st notch RPM?

dont have a manual for my new to me TL 2300 so this is truly helpful.......thanks

/ Anyone know which of my 25 pto speeds is the 540? #8  
My tachometer has an indicator and shows it at about 2400 RPM on the TA210.