Any lottery winners here?

/ Any lottery winners here? #21  
about 10 years ago I won 100.00 from the Jumbo-bucks scratch-off, Stupid me kept it for the rest of the day to show it off, the very next day I read they pulled the jumbo-bucks due to a misprinting of too many matching/wining numbers,
I should have cashed it in there on the spot and kept purchasing more,:cool: No telling how much I might could of won,;)

Only one matching number last evenings Mega-mill out of 5 plays,:confused3:

/ Any lottery winners here? #23  
Candy Gram.

Well, at least one other TBNer watched "Saturday Night Live" way back when it was funny (or maybe I was just stoned)

/ Any lottery winners here? #24  
Well, at least one other TBNer watched "Saturday Night Live" way back when it was funny (or maybe I was just stoned)

Candy Gram.

You can't fool me, your the Land Shark.

"Land Shark"

Opens door.

/ Any lottery winners here? #25  
Yea....I won last night....no big deal......now I got to figure out what I will do with that $600million.....life use to be so simple!:laughing:

/ Any lottery winners here? #26  
Candy Gram.

You can't fool me, your the Land Shark.

"Land Shark"

Opens door.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I feel like smokin' a doobie

/ Any lottery winners here? #27  

Some years back my SIL won 10K on a scratch ticket on Christmas morn. She's an excitable girl anyway. She was bouncing off the walls like Ricochet Rabbit!

/ Any lottery winners here? #28  
No... I know basic math.

mark

Glad you paid attention to those lessons in school.
Speaking of, did you see where the government wants to create a new tax on those who received a public education but don't use it. Don't worry though, it's not a mandatory tax. It's a voluntary tax on those that are mathematically challenged.

It's called the lottery.

But hey, it's fun to dream. That's worth a dollar! :)

/ Any lottery winners here?
I know the odds are bad but it is fun to dream about it. Cheap entertainment i guess. Lots of ways to waste a few dollars per week.

/ Any lottery winners here? #30  
Thats about right :)