Any lottery winners here?

/ Any lottery winners here? #11  
If there are any BIG Lotto Winners out there, I will start creating a FAKE Birth Certificate, that claims that I am your Blood Brother that was adopted at Birth. All I need is your Name and Address.

/ Any lottery winners here? #12  
Well, looks like there were two winning tickets to the $636 Million Mega-Millions. One was in California, the other in Georgia

/ Any lottery winners here? #14  
They said that being struck by lighting and eaten by a shark at the same time is more likely than winning this mega million draw last night! I'll never win I'm like a 1000 miles away from the ocean! :(

/ Any lottery winners here? #15  
They said that being struck by lighting and eaten by a shark at the same time is more likely than winning this mega million draw last night! I'll never win I'm like a 1000 miles away from the ocean! :(

Well, that don't get you away from lightning..and ain't ya ever seen a "Land Shark"?

/ Any lottery winners here? #16  

Well, that don't get you away from lightning..and ain't ya ever seen a "Land Shark"?

/ Any lottery winners here? #17  
Not me. My neighbors ran out yesterday evening to buy tickets. I still have my $10. Someone else got theirs.

/ Any lottery winners here? #18  
I have not ever won more than $50.00 . I do however know someone who won 1,000,000.00 on a scratch ticket. I believe his payout is 50,000 per year for 20 years .. Before tax. True story, ..it was won at a Yankee swap Christmas party. He had originally had a small $35.00 cheese cutter platter. The last thing not picked was the 20.00 scratch ticket. The woman who got the Ticket, ended up swapping it for his cheese cutter......dohhh.

/ Any lottery winners here? #19  
HAHAHAAHA.. Love it. :)

/ Any lottery winners here? #20  
One day a few years ago on a Saturday morning my wife and I left to go to the grocery store...I stopped at a convenience store to get gas and my wife went in and bought a couple of scratch off tickets...she won $20.00....so I stopped at the next Convenience store since we had just left the other one as she was scratching....so she went in to cash in...I told her to buy 2 more...She did and won again...So I stopped an the next convenience store...she won again...then on the way home we stopped two more times..she won one of those and when we got home she had won $90.00 and change...We tried it and could never get on the same roll again...we always laugh about it though...;)