Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #351  
PLEASE TAKE YOUR NON- Andrew Camarata FIGHT OFF THIS THREAD AND START YOUR OWN. We get it, you don't like him so get off this thread, Thanks you.

Oh calm down...

/ Andrew Camarata #353  
PLEASE TAKE YOUR NON- Andrew Camarata FIGHT OFF THIS THREAD AND START YOUR OWN. We get it, you don't like him so get off this thread, Thanks you.
Myself, I find him entertaining. I would never subscribe to his channel or become a Patreon. I don't demean him, he's an opportunist that takes full advantage of the YT monetary system to make money with. I find lots of stuff on YT to be entertaining and. lots of vids on there are loaded with bad information as well.

I spend more time looking around in video's to see what else is in the camera view, more than the subject being recorded.

I find it amazing what the camera sees that the poster don't.

/ Andrew Camarata #354  
The one thing I observe with YT video's is in a lot of them, the 'producer' of the video is very amateurish and puts it out there for the word to see.

/ Andrew Camarata #355  
Looks Like a chopper (helicopter is going to be his next toy.

/ Andrew Camarata #358  
Yea, I heard that in the video and thought... Nothing surprises me anymore!!! :ROFLMAO:
I was cringing when he sheared the tree down. I thought it would hit and it did. (equipment nearby) but looked like no damage.

/ Andrew Camarata #359  
The one thing I observe with YT video's is in a lot of them, the 'producer' of the video is very amateurish and puts it out there for the word to see.
If they were pros, they would be in Hollywood.

/ Andrew Camarata #360  
He needs a chopper to fly up to his new mountain top acreage. The road up there is pretty sketchy. Lol
That will be on his next video.