Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #2  
Well, the radio installation went much more smoothly this time and with a better fit and finish. :D

/ Andrew Camarata #4  
It's the internet, must be accurate! (LOL)

I view most YT "influencers" as hacks. I get along fine without them.

/ Andrew Camarata #5  
When you posteed the last time I thought "Hmm, if he can make money doing that..."
Then I realized that unlike me, his hack jobs generally work. :D

/ Andrew Camarata #6  
As a fellow hack, 3 failed attempts at a hack job ends up in the dump.

4 attempts, I was practicing the definition of insanity.

/ Andrew Camarata #7  
I was enjoying and learning from a young welder who was picking up YouTube subscribers like none I'd ever followed. For what ever reason he switched to trying to fix tractors and farm. The next thing I knew he was talking politics and POOF, he was gone.

All this didn't bother me too much because I'd found a young mechanic/property maintainer/ and all around nice guy. He was teaching me to get older machinery up and running without fully restoring everything on it.

Now, he's fixing washing machines with his foot, demolishing a lawn mower with a slasher, and installing a radio with a chainsaw. I certainly hope he'll go back to practical basic mechanics and skip the comedy.

/ Andrew Camarata #8  
The number of views and subscribers says he's doing something right...despite the critics.

/ Andrew Camarata #9  
The number of views and subscribers says he's doing something right...despite the critics.

We see large crowds at train wrecks, too. ;)

I do like seeing how people tackle problems, though. I just can't see taking a chainsaw to a truck for the radio, or pulling the starter with a skid steer, things like that. The castle is impressive. :thumbsup:

/ Andrew Camarata #10  
These threads make me want to start a YouTube channel... call up the tractor manufacturers, ask for demo machines... do crazy stupid stunts with them... make lots of money on Youtube views... tick off manufacturer legal team... no more demo machines... use YouTube money to buy junk equipment that doesn't run... buy starter fluid by the case... get called a hack on TBN... the cycle continues.