Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #281  
I was looking at some videos about dosers and ran onto the one where Andrew bought a cheap doser and learned to drive it. I think is was a d7 cat.
I think he already knew how to drive it. He was pretty good operating it. Interesting video.

/ Andrew Camarata #282  
I was looking at some videos about dosers and ran onto the one where Andrew bought a cheap doser and learned to drive it. I think is was a d7 cat.
I think he already knew how to drive it. He was pretty good operating it. Interesting video.

He just recently acquired the D7s. He’s had a d4 for a long time. He got started with much smaller equipment.

/ Andrew Camarata #283  
I understand that there is no heating in the castle? Maybe that's why no girlfriend.

/ Andrew Camarata #284  
No heat! Then he needs a girlfriends love to keep him warm.

/ Andrew Camarata #285  
I understand that there is no heating in the castle? Maybe that's why no girlfriend.
He recently had a video of adding a pellet stove. He really didn't care for it and he wished he had got a NG/propane stove. He did mention the lack of insulation making it hard to heat.

/ Andrew Camarata #286  

I thought it had heat in the main living area? In any case he apparently likes cold.

/ Andrew Camarata #287  
A new video from Andrew, this time using the big loader as well.

/ Andrew Camarata #288  
Here's the video where he buys the 988b wheel loader; same date as the video above, but 1:20:00 long. Lot of hill digging.

/ Andrew Camarata #289  
I imagine Andrew would get a more applicants for the position of girlfriend if he heated the castle. On the other hand, the low temperature might weed out the soft ones.

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata
Here's the video where he buys the 988b wheel loader; same date as the video above, but 1:20:00 long. Lot of hill digging.

I thought the first few minutes of the video was landing at his place (with tons of heavy yellow equipment!!!) I guess that is what it WILL look like once he gets old!!!