Alternate engine

/ Alternate engine
Saw your reply. Will look for other bellhousing fits and try to contact Southern Global. Thanks.

/ Alternate engine
Rumor is the [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] V2203, is the same family, and can swap in. But, I have no conformation on that.
Jigs, could you direct me to the site where you saw this or to any place that might have information?

/ Alternate engine #13  
It was on a tractor forum. I think it was here sorry I didn’t post a link. The information in the tech paper I posted to should let you know what will work. Biggest issue in swaps is getting the engine/bellhousing/transmission bolted together. You dead engine as a standard industrial engine bellhousing attachment pattern. So, you’re looking for engine with HP and Torque close to you specs with that bellhousing pattern, whic will physically fit into your tractor with minimal, if any, modification to frame, or body on yur tractor..

/ Alternate engine
Jigs, your answer gives me some hope. That V2203 engine is about 39-40 hp. If my Daedong 4A200 has a standard bellhousing and the V 2203 has one also, it would appear that one hurdle would be the oil pan and whether the front part of the 4 wd shaft would fit. I possibly could use the Kubota pan and modify it. My other concern was whether i would find similar hookups for electrical and hydraulic lines.

I wish I could find someone who had made this swap.

/ Alternate engine #15  
Jigs, your answer gives me some hope. That V2203 engine is about 39-40 hp. If my Daedong 4A200 has a standard bellhousing and the V 2203 has one also, it would appear that one hurdle would be the oil pan and whether the front part of the 4 wd shaft would fit. I possibly could use the Kubota pan and modify it. My other concern was whether i would find similar hookups for electrical and hydraulic lines.

I wish I could find someone who had made this swap.
it is much easier to mod an oil pan to fit in a tractor frame that to fit on an different engine so yes you will need to use the oil pan that came with the replacement engine, you may be able to combing the lower part of the original oil pan to mate up to the doner oil pan.

/ Alternate engine #16  
As you mentioned, Kioti (a brand of Daedong) has used the 4A200 engine in some of their models. One way to potentially find a compatible engine is to research Kioti tractor models from around the same time as your Mahindra 4110 (early 2000s) and check if any of them used the 4A200 engine. Some Kioti models to investigate could include the DK45, DK45S, DK55, and DK55C, among others. Please note that even if you find a Kioti model that used the 4A200 engine, there might still be some modifications required to fit it properly into your Mahindra tractor. For more information on best practices for laptops and other tech-related topics, you can explore our comprehensive website dedicated to all things tech.

Last edited:
   / Alternate engine #17  
I’m shocked that LS swaps haven’t hit the tractor world yet.
I see them in almost every car or truck manufactured.