Alternate engine

/ Alternate engine #1  

beltonkid

Tractor
international
I have a 2002 Mahindra 4110 with the 4A200 4 cylinder diesel engine. The engine cannot be rebuilt.

What other engine of similar horsepower(41) or from some other brand of tractor could I use to replace this cratered engine? I read somewhere that Kioti used the Daedong engine(4A200) but I do not know what model Kioti that might use that motor.

/ Alternate engine #4  
I posted the engine manual link because that manual is for several different engines which likely have identical bell housings if they were put in the same series tractor which may provide additional options. I suggested you call Southern Global as they may have more information -I've had good luck with them in the past with technical info on gray market and import tractors

Last edited:
   / Alternate engine #5  
[AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] has the same deal. Blown, non rebuildable motor must be replaced with a new one.

/ Alternate engine #6  
I have a 2002 Mahindra 4110 with the 4A200 4 cylinder diesel engine. The engine cannot be rebuilt.

What other engine of similar horsepower(41) or from some other brand of tractor could I use to replace this cratered engine? I read somewhere that Kioti used the Daedong engine(4A200) but I do not know what model Kioti that might use that motor.
Rumor is the [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] V2203, is the same family, and can swap in. But, I have no conformation on that.

/ Alternate engine #7  
[AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] has the same deal. Blown, non rebuildable motor must be replaced with a new one.
Which is why I'm very careful about maintenance. Don't need a new motor because of stupidity.

/ Alternate engine #9  
Looks like the current model is a 4a220

/ Alternate engine #10  
This post in a different forum claims that somebody swapped in a [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] v2203 with a bit of modification: