Forks Agrotek pallet forks

/ Agrotek pallet forks #1  

amarsh64

Silver Member
Tractor
LS G3033H TLB Husqvarna YTH1942
Hi all . I have been shopping for pallet forks this last little while and i came across a guy that's selling implements about an hour and a half from me with some good pricing. He has 4000 lb 48 inch pallet forks for 995 plus taxes. I texted him and his response to my questions was " the forks are made by Agrotek, weigh about 350lbs and are fully adjustable side to side."
I googled Agrotek and got a few hits about being Chinese manufactured. Anyone have any knowledge on Agrotek ?

A good price does not always give you good stuff .

/ Agrotek pallet forks #3  
Hi all . I have been shopping for pallet forks this last little while and i came across a guy that's selling implements about an hour and a half from me with some good pricing. He has 4000 lb 48 inch pallet forks for 995 plus taxes. I texted him and his response to my questions was " the forks are made by Agrotek, weigh about 350lbs and are fully adjustable side to side."
I googled Agrotek and got a few hits about being Chinese manufactured. Anyone have any knowledge on Agrotek ?

A good price does not always give you good stuff .

I think this is the one. I could be wrong, though.

/ Agrotek pallet forks #4  
I just purchased a set of pallet fork from Express Steel and have been very satisfied with my choice…

I went with the HD version for various personal reasons…

Made in America, free shipping, quick delivery… what’s not to like? Heck, they’re even on sale right now…

/ Agrotek pallet forks

I think this is the one. I could be wrong, though.
That's the ones right there . (y)

/ Agrotek pallet forks #6  
I just purchased a set of pallet fork from Express Steel and have been very satisfied with my choice…

I went with the HD version for various personal reasons…

Made in America, free shipping, quick delivery… what’s not to like? Heck, they’re even on sale right now…
I got my Ironcraft ones with my tractor. Express Steel seemed like a good choice, but I figured I would need the pallet forks to unload the pallet forks. :)

/ Agrotek pallet forks #7  
I got my Ironcraft ones with my tractor. Express Steel seemed like a good choice, but I figured I would need the pallet forks to unload the pallet forks. :)
I had mine delivered to work, there’s a fork-lift there and I didn’t want to take time off waiting for a truck to show up… but, if needed, I could have just pushed them off the back of the delivery truck onto my gravel drive…

basically, the set is just three, very stout hunks of metal… roughly eighty to a hundred pounds each… if a four-foot fall would damage them, well, I don’t think they’d be strong enough to lift much when assembled…

just my take…

BTW… Ironcraft was on my shortlist when I was shopping… either is a good choice…

Last edited:
   / Agrotek pallet forks #8  
I also have a express steel set. 4,000lb 48in and paid around $790 less than a year ago. I have alreaty moved many thousands of pounds of concrete bags alone.