Adding hydraulic remote

/ Adding hydraulic remote #1  

Brady D

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1910, Case farmall 95, John Deere 317g
I have a Ford 1910 and I have a disc at my farm that requires remotes to lift it however I do not have remotes on my tractor would it be possible to add a rear remote

/ Adding hydraulic remote #2  
Easiest way to accomplish that would be to mount a generic power beyond capable valve rated for about 8 gpm in a convenient location and connect it to your distribution block below and in front of the brake pedals.
This assumes your avatar accurately depicts your tractor as not having a loader.
Hopefully the disc isn't too large or heavy.

/ Adding hydraulic remote #3  
That is exactly how I added rear remote to my TC21D. P, PB, and T were plumbed into the distribution block on the RH side of the engine. You may have to turn a diverted valve in the block to make it work.

A 8 GPM Wolverine brand valve, a mounting bracket, and some hoses to the rear with quick connects made it work just fine.

/ Adding hydraulic remote
Easiest way to accomplish that would be to mount a generic power beyond capable valve rated for about 8 gpm in a convenient location and connect it to your distribution block below and in front of the brake pedals.
This assumes your avatar accurately depicts your tractor as not having a loader.
Hopefully the disc isn't too large or heavy.
I’ll have to look into that seems like I’ll have my hands busy for a while with that