ADDING A REMOTE

/ ADDING A REMOTE #1  

oneparsec

My little m/f 1010 has become a project of sorts. Now I am thinking of adding a hydraulic remote to the tractor as well as filtering capabilities, which it has neither. Has anyone had expierience doing either of these and a good source for parts? Once my loader cylinders are rebuilt, I am concidering adding an ATI bucket grapple, bolt on, to help with my property clearing. Any other suggestions? I wish I had the money to step up to a 25/35hp tractor, but this is not in my cards yet, so will have to work with the "cards that were delt" to me. Thanks all. Jeff

/ ADDING A REMOTE #2  
Carter & Carter Machinery is a poular supplier. There's a link to their site at the top of the hydraulics forums.
Do a search on rear remotes, you should get quite a few hits on projects. I put two on my B7100. I'm very happy with them.

/ ADDING A REMOTE #3  
Tig said:
Carter & Carter Machinery is a poular supplier. There's a link to their site at the top of the hydraulics forums.
Do a search on rear remotes, you should get quite a few hits on projects. I put two on my B7100. I'm very happy with them.

I'm interested in remotes also. Did you get yours from CCM? I didn't find any information on their web site for remotes.

/ ADDING A REMOTE #4  
At the time exchange rates were against me so I did not get parts from Carter & Carter. I used a local supplier.
I'm not sure if actual kits are available. I bought parts based on advice I received at TBN. Some pics and details in this threadhttp://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/96304-need-hydraulic-advice.html?highlight=remote
If you decide to collect the parts yourself the heart of the setup is an open center spool valve with power beyond. A 2 spool valve will give you control over two separate remotes. Common advice is "if you think you need two remotes, install three" I didn't have room for a third, I used a two spool valve.