4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one?

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #21  
Hi Scott,

This is my first post on the forum. I didn’t want to create a separate thread on the exact same topic as yours. I’m in the same situation as you were: trying to decide between 4500P and Z.

How are you liking your machine after these months? At any point in time for any reason have you wished that you had opted for the Z instead of the P?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

- Dew

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #22  
Around here a diesel is too expensive to run, gas is .60 cheaper a gallon and the 4500P has more hp. and torque than the Z and only uses .1 gallon more @ hour to run...... jim

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #23  
Thanks, Jim!
But the P and Z are both gas. Y is the diesel, which I am not considering at this time.

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #24  
It is the gasser Kubota "Z" that has slightly more HP and Torque than the Kawi injected engine. Is the difference enough to make a difference, I doubt it. Advantages of fuel injection may outweight the difference, than again, maybe not. It would be hard to go wrong.

prs

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #25  
Thanks, prs.

Have there been any reports that anyone knows of where the P struggled with the use of an accessory or in navigating a hill or with some other situation?

I really like the fact that P is fuel injection and does so well on gas. But I’m wondering whether there’s been any situation that benefited from the Z’s extra 1.5 HP and/or the extra 4 ft-lbs where the P may not have made it.

Any ideas?

Dew

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #26  
T 4500P will work steeper than any of the rest, I cut as steep of hills any one and it is a non issue. They are rated the highest continuous. I was using my power bucket and it will dig original topsoil and have come over the back of the top of the bucket they have the power.... jim

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #27  
Try this group facebook.com/groups/1667164603573744/]I want a Ventrac one day Public Group | Facebook

Is that Facebook forum still active? I cant get into it anymore, can anyone else get it?

Thanks, Nick

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #28  
Is that Facebook forum still active? I cant get into it anymore, can anyone else get it?

Thanks, Nick

Yes, the group is still active.

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #29  
Yes, the group is still active.

Thanks for the reply. I dont use Facebook for much, just to access that Ventrac group and one e-bike one. I did not get a chance to join that Ventrac group but I was able to read some of the posts. It looked like that Facebook group is a lot more active than this one. Now I just get a page isnt found error, how do I get to join that Facebook group and read/reply to the posts?

Thanks for any help.

Nick

/ 4500P vs 4500Z, any experience to help choose which one? #30  
Thanks for the reply. I dont use Facebook for much, just to access that Ventrac group and one e-bike one. I did not get a chance to join that Ventrac group but I was able to read some of the posts. It looked like that Facebook group is a lot more active than this one. Now I just get a page isnt found error, how do I get to join that Facebook group and read/reply to the posts?

Thanks for any help.

Nick

Yes, that group is pretty active with 2,400+ members and several posts and replies every day.

I am not sure why you are getting the error message. Make sure you are logged into Facebook and click the link below:

I want a Ventrac one day Public Group | Facebook