3510 lubricants

/ 3510 lubricants #1  

jlb43

My 3510 is ready for it's 30 hour fluid changes. My manual says to use THF 500 in the transmission. What is THF 500? Can anyone out there please advise the proper fluid? I know very little about hydraulic fluid grades and what works where. I do know there are a wide variety of price ranges. Please do not recommend high end expensive fluids like AMSOL. I can't pay $200+ for an oil change. You help would be truly appreciated. Info on filters would be welcome also. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 3510 lubricants #2  
If you have a sams club by you go and get the 5 gal. bucket that has the green top on it which is tractor hydraulic trans. fluid, it meets the recomended specs. Also the red bucket is the 80-90 gear oil that you use in the front axel. While you are there you might want to get some Shell Rotella motor oil.
I do recomend use the Mahindra filters in which you can purchase from me or you local dealer.
You should be able to pickup allof your filters for under 50 bucks.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3510 lubricants #3  
I just used those same oils last weekend when I did the 50hr service on my 2810HST. The hydraulic oil was $20 per 5gal & the 80-90w was $24 per 5gal. The Hydraulic filter on mine was a Donaldson filter painted grey like the underside of the tractor, I crossed the # to a Wix #.