3 Point Not working 7305 Cub

/ 3 Point Not working 7305 Cub #11  
I'm not seeing a link, and I am definitely curious about what your findings were! Thank you for the follow up!

Okay, so I see in mobile format that once I "pasted" the link - that doesn't guarantee it stays when I click send......

So, 2nd attempt. In the search window you can put the following text in the search box - it is the subject title:

Default 3 point arms won't respond to control arm spontaniously today

NOW, I will try to cut-n-paste with the "www" part removed as I had seen someone else remark about having similar difficulty and so they switched the "www" for "qqq" and their link stayed in the posting on a different thread.. .

Qqq.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/414942-3-point-arms-wont-respond.html

Now, maybe this will work - this time?

/ 3 Point Not working 7305 Cub #12  
Okay, so I see in mobile format that once I "pasted" the link - that doesn't guarantee it stays when I click send......

So, 2nd attempt. In the search window you can put the following text in the search box - it is the subject title:

Default 3 point arms won't respond to control arm spontaniously today

NOW, I will try to cut-n-paste with the "www" part removed as I had seen someone else remark about having similar difficulty and so they switched the "www" for "qqq" and their link stayed in the posting on a different thread.. .

Qqq.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/414942-3-point-arms-wont-respond.html

Now, maybe this will work - this time?

That worked perfectly. It looks like your linkage failure was identical to mine. The parts I removed are identical to your parts in the last photo of the thread you linked. I tried posting a link to that exact image for context here but my post count is too low for posting links... Oh well.

Thanks for the help! Hopefully these posts will help out other 7000 series Cub owners and Mahindra 3015 owners wandering the web looking for help.

/ 3 Point Not working 7305 Cub #13  
Yeah! Glad for both reasons. A) it worked for you to see & b) success in your solution too.

/ 3 Point Not working 7305 Cub #14  
hopefully this is the problem with my neighbors 7305 as well! thanks