2022 L3302

/ 2022 L3302 #1  

GMtb42

Gold Member
Tractor
SOLD Kioti CK20 HST Purchased CK3510SE HST
Bought the Kibota L3302 with a backhoe, took delivery of the tractor late in the evening, didn’t get to play with it that day, the next day I went out to play around with it, be darn, the backhoe had leaked fluid on the ground over night. A brand new tractor less than 2 hours on it leaking.
Called dealer, sent someone out, also noticed the backhoe mounting frame was not bolted up correctly to the tractor missing bolts, wrong bolts.
This isn’t the worst part, they kept the tractor for a few days, changed out the backhoe mounting frame, put correct number of bolts in, said they fixed the fluid leak on the backhoe, well used the backhoe yesterday and bam, leaking again, called dealer and they’re a no show on fixing it again.
What the heck has gone wrong with businesses? They don’t seem to care anymore, they take your money but give you defective products.

/ 2022 L3302 #2  
Man, that is rough. Probably not a bad idea to check all the fluids, and look over it for any rubbing hoses and such. Sounds the prep work for sale is more than lacking.

/ 2022 L3302
Forgot to add, when I used the backhoe it was gutless, no power, full throttle to drive the hydraulics with as much fluid power as I could get, I mean I know it’s not going to be like a dedicated backhoe, but really, thing has no power!

It’s like someone forgot to turn open a valve and it is not getting correct fluid flow.

/ 2022 L3302 #4  
I'd begin by checking the torque on wheel lugs and loader frame mount as well as torque on backhoe mounts. Monitor fluid levels while using tractor. If you can't get a response from your dealer you could try dropping a line to Kubota corporate. Bear in mind the dealer response may be slow because this is his busy season. On the other hand the tractor should have been fine when delivered. By the way, checking those torques is part of the fifty hour inspection anyhow.

/ 2022 L3302 #5  
Let us know when the dealer gets back to you this time

/ 2022 L3302 #6  
OUCH...I surprise head tech or delivery man didn't notice.

/ 2022 L3302
Well, dealer sent someone out, when they tried fixing it last time they used an aftermarket hose, it was twisted and the outer rubber had cracked, but that wasn’t where it was leaking, it’s the same place as it was the first time, told them I wanted OEM hose not aftermarket.
Also the thing has no power, I said something and the field tech said he could turn up the hydraulic pressure that it may be too low and causes the low power issue.
I’m really disgusted at a $38k dollar tractor that continues to leak and have problems.
Thinking about asking for my money back and just be done with the problems.

Attachments

• 488D4C8D-89E0-4CE0-975E-F09E3586DC7B.jpeg
    488D4C8D-89E0-4CE0-975E-F09E3586DC7B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 343
   / 2022 L3302 #8  
Not sure what the pic shows.....can't see "where" a leak is without further description.

I wouldn't be **** about wanting oem hose. Kubota doesn't make hoses, fittings, or even assemble them. Nothing wrong with aftermarket gates, Eaton, parker, etc. And probably better quality than oem.

As to be lacking power....first and foremost put a pressure gauge on it. And I'm surprised s field tech would even mention turning up pressure on a new machine without doing so. But keep in mind....it's not a mini-ex or construction grade hoe either.

Honestly.....I'd try and get my money back and return it if I were you. Cause it's clear you are already unhappy with Kubota and the dealer. So any issue you have in the future is just gonna add fuel to the fire. Best to part ways now and save both yourself and your dealer future headache

/ 2022 L3302
Not sure what the pic shows.....can't see "where" a leak is without further description.

I wouldn't be **** about wanting oem hose. Kubota doesn't make hoses, fittings, or even assemble them. Nothing wrong with aftermarket gates, Eaton, parker, etc. And probably better quality than oem.

As to be lacking power....first and foremost put a pressure gauge on it. And I'm surprised s field tech would even mention turning up pressure on a new machine without doing so. But keep in mind....it's not a mini-ex or construction grade hoe either.

Honestly.....I'd try and get my money back and return it if I were you. Cause it's clear you are already unhappy with Kubota and the dealer. So any issue you have in the future is just gonna add fuel to the fire. Best to part ways now and save both yourself and your dealer future headache
Didn’t read did you, the aftermarket hose split and obviously leaks.

When you can’t push loose soil that could be moved by hand there’s something wrong.

I agree with the dealer, very poor service from the start, sad, was told this was a premium tractor, but alas, got a premium problem.

/ 2022 L3302 #10  
Yes I read.

I can tell in the picture what is the new hose. Certainly don't see a split in a hose....

Did your dealer make the aftermarket hose? Or did someone else like a local shop?

What brand is the aftermarket hose? Made in China junk? Or a good eaton/gates/Parker etc?

$hit happens. They all break break down. And no one is perfect. If the dealer makes it right in the end that's all that matters IMO