2019 DK5510

/ 2019 DK5510 #11  
Very well could be. I haven't had to use my warranty yet (knock on wood), so I wasn't sure.

However, after looking at their website it appears they have a 24 month or 1500 hour coverage limit.

To me, I'd price a new DK5510 with the options you want just to see how much more it would be to get a full warranty, not a 3.5 month warranty.

View attachment 723196

View attachment 723195

EDIT:Oh geez.. Looking back I see that OP stated it was originally a vineyard rental (must have been a stealth edit :)). Ya, that would make for the short 'rental/commercial' warranty then..

6yr, unlimited hour powertrain/drivetrain, 2yr bumper to bumper, 1yr attachment:

8zUmu99.jpg

Last edited:
   / 2019 DK5510 #12  
The only concern I would have would be with wear and tear on the clutch and shuttle shift synchronizers. This is not covered by warranty and the labour just to split the tractor open and put it back together is 15 hours labour, not counting repair parts and time. Do the math.

/ 2019 DK5510
The only concern I would have would be with wear and tear on the clutch and shuttle shift synchronizers. This is not covered by warranty and the labour just to split the tractor open and put it back together is 15 hours labour, not counting repair parts and time. Do the math.
I don’t know where you get the 15 hours. It is an open station tractor. I know it not a simple task but that seems excessive. My concern would also be the clutch.

/ 2019 DK5510 #14  
I don’t know where you get the 15 hours. It is an open station tractor. I know it not a simple task but that seems excessive. My concern would also be the clutch.
From my invoice. Yes, open station.