2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing
I would maybe if probably the end result was in a positively trending direction, most likely.

I was also trying to figure out the word salad title.

No salad to be had, global warming killed it all with the flood and extreme cold

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing
Now car that its future, has electric?

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #55  
I wish somebody would explain the thread title for me ....
Obvious to me the OP has no grasp of either spell check or proper grammar. Pretty common on here however. Some of the spelling on thread starters leaves me wondering...

Sentence concept unknown. Use of ai mandatory. Learn it falseness to tricks it

Car electric. Future gas no?

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #57  
Obvious to me the OP has no grasp of either spell check or proper grammar. Pretty common on here however. Some of the spelling on thread starters leaves me wondering...
I could be wrong but believe he is in another country and English is his second language. With 55 56 replies, he must be doing something right. I'm not sure that I've gotten that many in the 18 years I've been here! :D

English

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #59  
What watch?
Ten watch.
Such much?!!

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #60  
Do I think I will buy an EV in the future. Absolutely. I will be replacing my 2004 Dodge Ram soon. I want a CyberTruck. I think it will do nearly everything I currently use my Dodge for. The biggest question is if I can afford it, once it comes out.