2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #41  
We drive a Hyundai Accent mostly, great mpg, we fill it for $30-$35 twice a month and my electric bill doesn't go up.
So yes, that's my attitude also...if the electric was free I still have to wire in 240v current (easy to do here at garage)...but if our electric bill started going up (friend bought a Chevy Bolt electric a couple months ago, they don't drive that much and their electric bill doubled!). My wife said if she had to drive an EV with the screen, cameras and other electronics she'd "take a hammer to it"!
Yeh, I just don't understand this money savings thing, like how? Does the electricity to charge the EV grow on trees? I use 2 oil radiator space heaters for my shop in the winter, not even full blast, and that alone skyrockets my electric bill.

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #42  
My wife said if she had to drive an EV with the screen, cameras and other electronics she'd "take a hammer to it"!
Unfortunately, all that crap is in ICE vehicles these days too.

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #43  
Cool! I used to love bike riding, but I've not done well for my knees, and I've definitely put on weight lol.
My knees are the same, got an ebike after not pedaling since my driver's license. Pretty cool. I'm rural but have a very large property with several miles of gravel roads and enjoy a nice quiet ride on the bike and the electric is nice going uphill. All in all I think that pedaling is good for my knees.👍

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #44  
How did these nut jobs convince the general public to just skip right over "hybrids"? They are a much more sensible "step" to completely electric, and I imagine a much more acceptable "step" in this transition than they're pushing.
Never mind, look at the idiot's behind this. 😝

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #45  
C6D79A6D-87DE-475B-9964-571125778529.jpeg

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #46  
I would maybe if probably the end result was in a positively trending direction, most likely.

I was also trying to figure out the word salad title.

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #47  
I would maybe if probably the end result was in a positively trending direction, most likely.

I was also trying to figure out the word salad title.
Maybe a VP is now a TBN member!

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #49  
When I read an article that says something like, Mississippi is suffering from climate change with all its flooding," I look stuff up. Thing is the Mississippi, always flooded with regularity. We.... Humans, made an artificial river channel. Then using those artificial channels, built stuff on the other side of the levees. So when those fail, there is much more damage. Did the climate change? Or did Land Use change? Its this, that has been my bug in the hat. Very hard to tease exactly what is what, and that seems to be the basis of why there is so much misinformation about climate change. Here are very powerful political interests, that control the narratives to point a finger else where. "We built a subdivision in a known flood zone., We built a subdivision in a known fire zone corridore. But it was Climate Change that caused this."

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing