1940 Ford 9N

/ 1940 Ford 9N #21  
It isn't Original, but it is a 9N/2N, 8N had smaller Hubs. But it is painted 8N, 9N and 2N's were grey, without running boards.

/ 1940 Ford 9N
It isn't Original, but it is a 9N/2N, 8N had smaller Hubs. But it is painted 8N, 9N and 2N's were grey, without running boards.
I knew it wasn't painted correct if it was a 9N....but I like the red way more than all grey.

Hard to find anything all correct. That Ford 3000 diesel I was looking at is supposedly a 74 but it has a 68/69 hood on it.

And I found a Massey 20C industrial that was painted the red and grey ag colors.

/ 1940 Ford 9N #24  
I think I have read aftermarket parts have very good availability for these old Fords? Correct?
Any concerns for getting stuff to make it right?
Parts are readily available in the US. I don't know about Canada. You'd have to check with the vendors to see if they ship to Canada or if any are based in Canada.

/ 1940 Ford 9N
I get all my stuff from the States anyway.

Well, probably don't have to worry. Day two and this guy never called me to make arrangements either????
I guess people just list stuff for sale just for the fun of it?

Anyway, I'm not chasing or hounding someone to take my cash. So I'll just wait for next Mecum Gone Farming auction. I give up on these Marketplace and Kijiji clowns.