1533 HST three point questions

/ 1533 HST three point questions #1  

kittyhawk

Silver Member
Tractor
JD X300 X350 Lawn Tractors. BRANSON 3620H
Hi Everyone, I'm going to look a 2015 1533HST and was wondering about the three point lift arms. Are they adjusted link arms are fixed? Also how about adding rear remotes. Are there kits with two sets available?

/ 1533 HST three point questions #2  
Last time I looked Mahindra offered remote kits. Don't know if the have a double set.
The link arms are adjustable.

/ 1533 HST three point questions #3  
Hi Everyone, I'm going to look a 2015 1533HST and was wondering about the three point lift arms. Are they adjusted link arms are fixed? Also how about adding rear remotes. Are there kits with two sets available?

There is a single rear remote with the float feature available, it is stupid expensive though. :shocked: You will need to go after market to get multiple sets. Something like what is pictured.

As far as the 3pt hitch, the anti-sway links are the sliding pinned in place type, but the draft links do not have extendable ends on them.
The new 1600 series (equivalent machine) has extendable draft links, but I would hate to think of the cost. :eek: Probably fit right along with the costs of the single rear remote. :confused3:

You might want to consider some sort of quick hitch be it a full 3pt quick hitch, Pat's quick hitch or the Euro type quick hitch.

Good luck. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2795.JPG
    IMG_2795.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2793.JPG
    IMG_2793.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 187
   / 1533 HST three point questions #4  
There is a single rear remote with the float feature available, it is stupid expensive though. :shocked: You will need to go after market to get multiple sets. Something like what is pictured.

As far as the 3pt hitch, the anti-sway links are the sliding pinned in place type, but the draft links do not have extendable ends on them.
The new 1600 series (equivalent machine) has extendable draft links, but I would hate to think of the cost. :eek: Probably fit right along with the costs of the single rear remote. :confused3:

You might want to consider some sort of quick hitch be it a full 3pt quick hitch, Pat's quick hitch or the Euro type quick hitch.

Good luck. ;)

I bought my 1533 new when the 1635 was already out. I asked about converting to extendable arms but I believe the cost was something in the 7-8 hundred range. I opted out on that upgrade.

/ 1533 HST three point questions #5  
I bought my 1533 new when the 1635 was already out. I asked about converting to extendable arms but I believe the cost was something in the 7-8 hundred range. I opted out on that upgrade.

:eek: Like I said, I would hate to think of the cost. :thumbdown: When a person can go with about any quick hitch solution for less money, why bother with the extendable ends? :confused: