Loader 1025r loader arms not working together

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #11  
I think it's a pretty good idea.
Just an "incidental" little pipe only intended to time the 2 sides as your attachment will do the hard work. Iirc it's maybe a 3/8 bolt that shears and a very simple fix.
Our tractors (M9540 Kubota) with a more substantial 2"(+/-) welded pipe is a cut and weld job to fix. I twisted mine, it was my fault having only one side of a heavy 12' long "jib pole" attached. I was hooking it up and got it up to where I could see it at about hood height and rolled (dump) it back down to the ground much to fast and being only attached on one side.....
My solution was to cut it in the middle, disconnect one of the dump cylinders, roll that one out and slide a just right bigger pipe over it then roll it back in line and attach the tractor to a good heavy bucket as the alignment "tool". Slid the new pipe to the middle and welded it.
All this blabbering when I should have said "this little rod is only to keep alignment while moving about without an attachment". Imho of course.😆
Edit; I don't think it's actually a "torque tube" for loader functions, that's the big 4" tube between the loader arms.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #12  
I think it's a pretty good idea.
Just an "incidental" little pipe only intended to time the 2 sides as your attachment will do the hard work. Iirc it's maybe a 3/8 bolt that shears and a very simple fix.
Our tractors (M9540 Kubota) with a more substantial 2"(+/-) welded pipe is a cut and weld job to fix. I twisted mine, it was my fault having only one side of a heavy 12' long "jib pole" attached. I was hooking it up and got it up to where I could see it at about hood height and rolled (dump) it back down to the ground much to fast and being only attached on one side.....
My solution was to cut it in the middle, disconnect one of the dump cylinders, roll that one out and slide a just right bigger pipe over it then roll it back in line and attach the tractor to a good heavy bucket as the alignment "tool". Slid the new pipe to the middle and welded it.
All this blabbering when I should have said "this little rod is only to keep alignment while moving about without an attachment". Imho of course.😆
I agree. Good idea.

I've cut and welded mine twice. Next time I'm going to do the sleeve like you did and shear pin it!!!!

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #13  
My loaders QA is heavy enough between the plates it never gets twisted in the first place vs a small bar or shear pin.

Attachments

• HPIM0433.JPG
    HPIM0433.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 126

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #14  
My loaders QA is heavy enough between the plates it never gets twisted in the first place vs a small bar or shear pin.

Attachments

• HPIM0433.JPG
    HPIM0433.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 126
You've not experienced the appropriate or in appropriate situation yet. :)

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #16  
If that ever happens I will beef it up stronger, not the other way round
Eric and I have both experienced twisting the tube. Ours is easily twice the strength of yours.

I think the shear pin concept is better.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #17  
Eric and I have both experienced twisting the tube. Ours is easily twice the strength of yours.

I think the shear pin concept is better.
You likely have a higher lift capacity than I do also
22 years with this machine and I have never twisted it.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #18  
   / 1025r loader arms not working together #19  
Likely this is the D120 FEL on the 1025R. The small pipe is only to keep the two brackets and tilt cylinders in time with each other, rather than one moving without the other making hooking onto the bucket difficult.
Here is the schematic of that timing bar key #4 showing the pins key #5 (mine is a single pin that is a 1/4" bolt that I put lock nut on to secure it). Is not the torsion tube up between the loader arms.

Attachments

• Evener_D120_FEL.jpg
    Evener_D120_FEL.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
   / 1025r loader arms not working together #20  
If that ever happens I will beef it up stronger, not the other way round
I really think if it happens it's either an operator not noticing an unlatched side or improper "hooking" to the attachment. Vince you've been very attentive with your ssqa not boogering it up in 22 years. 👍
The visibility on larger tractors of the ssqa is not that of the compacts. I've never had a problem with my Ss's hooking up (100% in your face visibility) or becoming unlatched and this is across a dozen + attachments.
(3 buckets, 2 forks, 2 - 102" snow plows, 84" grapple, 96" landplane, rotary mower, jib pole, Auger and a 60" mulcher)
Maybe it's just a numbers thing. The more you switch attachments the greater your chances of an "incident". 👍