Loader 1025r loader arms not working together

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #1  

Chrisbinnc

Tractor
John Deere 1025r
Hi all! Been a couple of years since I posted on here. Hope y’all are doing well.

I’ve noticed on my 2018 1025r that when I switch attachments on my loader arms, one seems dead or dragging compared to the other one. It was slight at first but now it is making putting an attachment on a bit annoying.

Anyone else have this experience? Suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #2  
One side has air instead of fluid in the cylinder. Easy fix. Run the loader down and hold it in bypass and it will expel the trapped air.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #3  
Chris
Do you notice any difference in how one side lifts vs other? If one side is always lagging or lifting less I would suspect bad seals on that cylinder.

Air in a cylinder makes them bounce or spongy. Sometimes will also cause them them to have jerky movements vs smooth

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #4  
Just sounds like a timing bar/tube on QA issue to me. (tube between you loaders QA plates bent or moving)

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #5  
I own a 2025r which is similar to yours. When I take the bucket off and put it it back on the hook up is usually a little out of whack. One side is usually a little more forward. I just drive up to the bucket or forks at a slight angle to make up for it.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #6  
Hi all! Been a couple of years since I posted on here. Hope y’all are doing well.

I’ve noticed on my 2018 1025r that when I switch attachments on my loader arms, one seems dead or dragging compared to the other one. It was slight at first but now it is making putting an attachment on a bit annoying.

Anyone else have this experience? Suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Chris
Not clear on your problem. What John Deere attachment system do you have?

Is it this style?

artillian_quick_attach_pallet_fork_set_john_deere_jdqa.jpg

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #7  
DK35vince hit the nail on the head, I think. The shear pin has broken and needs to be replaced.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #8  
DK35vince hit the nail on the head, I think. The shear pin has broken and needs to be replaced.
Exactly.
If the cross tube/timing bar has a shear pin that's the first thing I would check.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #9  
I had the same issue with a JD 5400. Just a little bolt to fix.

/ 1025r loader arms not working together #10  
I had the same issue with a JD 5400. Just a little bolt to fix.
First I've ever heard of that. Wonder, why did they use a shear pin in the torque tube? May be an excellent idea, just never heard of it before. I guess if you had a failure of some kind and it caused twist on the torque tube it would simply shear a pin rather than twist the tube??