I hate to see this...

/ I hate to see this... #11  
my kid was on a zero turn at 5, and did fine, to each their own, we all have to decide our risk level. my son runs the backhoe on my larger tractor, better then my wife does.

/ I hate to see this... #12  
But you were there to stop or help them in an instant if something went wrong. Little hard to run down a zero turn if something goes bad.
More they were there to free up a body to throw and stack hay. Because 5 year old girls that weigh 40 lbs are of no use throwing 55 lb hay bales all day

/ I hate to see this... #13  
Darwin vs Fate vs Karma
Round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows.
Do we go to the kids funeral?
Does he make a fortune as a big time landscaper in the future?
Does he run dad over by accident?
Just don't come crying to me if you get a boo, boo.

/ I hate to see this... #15  
Darwin vs Fate vs Karma
Round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows.
Do we go to the kids funeral?
Does he make a fortune as a big time landscaper in the future?
Does he run dad over by accident?
Just don't come crying to me if you get a boo, boo.

Yeah...lets put bubble wrap on them and mow down every obstacle in front of them.

Protect them instead of teach them is a recipe for disaster.

/ I hate to see this... #16  
I know a a kid that lost his leg to a zero turn, so I question the wisdom. But dang he looks good up there!

/ I hate to see this... #17  
I know a a kid that lost his leg to a zero turn, so I question the wisdom. But dang he looks good up there!
i know 3 adults who lost fingers to push mowers, so i question the wisdom of most people

/ I hate to see this... #18  
i know 3 adults who lost fingers to push mowers, so i question the wisdom of most people
Was it this kind?

3Ps6s7HZup8WwUjcaDdyT3.jpg

or?

mowing-with-roy-0368-1646166222.jpg

If the 2nd one, how do you lose fingers with these?:unsure: surely they didn't try to clear a clogged grass chute with it running...right?

/ I hate to see this... #19  
2nd one, and yes that's exactly what they did.