Tools & equipment that are fantastic.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #411  
I went through 2 gallons last week in the saws and use about a gallon every time I fire up the weed whacker. Lots of obstacles to trim around ( not mine) and more than mile of shore line around the ponds. That does not include the areas of the dam I can't cut with mowers,
Not here and I roast the ditches every spring anyway.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #412  
Since we do trail work, i so guess I'd have to say a 6x6 is. Or did I already post that?
6x6works827.jpg

Last edited:
   / Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #413  
I'll have to say I'm favorably impressed with my Harbor Freight battery chainsaw,
after our heavy wet snow brought so many limbs and trees down in the driveway that little saw did a good job dropping them. Much easier then trying to get my older gas power saw started after it has been sitting untouched for over a year.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #414  
I love these staplers. As you bear down on the trigger, you are also pushing down on the front of the stapler where the staple comes out therefore squeezing the material together.
They take Arrow T50 staples too.

Attachments

• stapler.jpg
    stapler.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
   / Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #415  
I love these staplers. As you bear down on the trigger, you are also pushing down on the front of the stapler where the staple comes out therefore squeezing the material together.
I have one of these too, use it all the time, but it does misfire a lot.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #416  
Oh, I should add that the 72" plow we got for a 6x6 was one heck of a tool to get snow pushed around. Was one of the best accessories we got for the 6x6. Retired the snow blower (still have it)
bossplow0557.jpg
boss plows311.jpg
outlanderpushes150.jpg

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #417  
My wife has one of those, I find it hard to use with my large hands. Agree with kenmbz about misfires.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #418  
Power stapler - Air or Electric (even battery)
Find I spend more dragging it out than using a manual but........like a FEL it beats a wheelbarrow

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #419  
Oh, I should add that the 72" plow we got for a 6x6 was one heck of a tool to get snow pushed around. Was one of the best accessories we got for the 6x6. Retired the snow blower (still have it)
For a few years I'd put a plow on my Outlander for those storms not big enough to be worth using the tractor to plow (and was quicker for those smaller snowfalls too). I found it rather balky shifting between fwd & reverse, sometimes having to rock the quad back & forth to get it to go into gear. Eventually decided it wasn't worth stressing the machine over and stopped using it for that. Only had a 42 (?)" plow on mine.
Do you have this problem?

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #420  
For a few years I'd put a plow on my Outlander for those storms not big enough to be worth using the tractor to plow (and was quicker for those smaller snowfalls too). I found it rather balky shifting between fwd & reverse, sometimes having to rock the quad back & forth to get it to go into gear. Eventually decided it wasn't worth stressing the machine over and stopped using it for that. Only had a 42 (?)" plow on mine.
Do you have this problem?
No. it generally shifts without greif.