What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,711  
3 inches of sleet and freezing rain (looked like cream of wheat consistency) the 3.5 inches heavy snow on top of and 22 deg weather. storm lasted 30+ hours.
many hours spent snow blowing including getting woken at 0515due to neighbor getting stuck in bank town plow on main road left across entrance to private road.
could not drive fwd to him, had to snow blow 800+ feet to get to him then carefully blow around his work van so he could get out.
had to hit each blower pass twice, first removed the snow and blower and tractor rode on top of the sleet/ice mix.
then second pass would dig into the sleet/ice mix.
I would rather deal with 24 inches regular snow than this crap.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,712  
Same storm, same state, we got mostly sleet and the snow we did get barely accumulated.

Your neighbor is lucky to have you around!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,713  
I must have good eyes because even with the backhoe on I can easily tell the stock fluid in the sight glass

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,714  
It's a matter of getting the right lighting and angle.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,715  
Same storm, same state, we got mostly sleet and the snow we did get barely accumulated.

Your neighbor is lucky to have you around!
etna seems to have its own climate separate of newport or bangor.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,716  
etna seems to have its own climate separate of newport or bangor.
I know Washington Cty was getting a sheet of freezing rain and some snow away from the coast. They were saying they hadn't seen an icy mess like that for a decade.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,717  
I know Washington Cty was getting a sheet of freezing rain and some snow away from the coast. They were saying they hadn't seen an icy mess like that for a decade.
by air only 35 miles from belfast/gulf of maine so that makes a difference I bet LOL

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,718  
After not anything for 4 weeks, last time it was out was Xmas eve, started right up and pushed 2 to 3 inches of sloppy slush out of my driveway and yard.

I've decided after this sloppy winter that I need to do something else for moving what I've been moving this year. Thinking about a ratchet rake snow edge, but I'd really like to figure out how to use a FallLine polyurethane bucket edge. I'm considering buying the Ratchet Rake clamp on edge and then replacing the plastic edge with the polyurethane.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,719  
Guess we were "lucky" -- what came down here was snow, about 6"; my blower had no trouble with it, but after a one-hour break, it's been coming down very lightly ever since then...for the past 8 hours. (OK, maybe an exaggeration, but I'll need to hit it again...)

"Time to make the doughnuts...." Guess it'll be an early morning for me....

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,720  
Below 0 here was gonna finish snow blow before next 9 inches falls
Just plugged block heater in and will run it in 45 minutes or so.
Neighbor gc1725m tossed a front tire yesterday due to bead fail gonna toss it back onto tractor shortly