What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,721  
-2F gc2400 running....course tach is squealing. not gonna spend 400 to fix it. I just keep eyeball on known hours the hour meter not working.
since 2020 its about 11 hour.
anywhoo it 14 now and I'm about to snowblow.

edit: fixed typo on temp

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,722  
Below zero?!? We're still sitting at 25+ in our Etna! We now have about 4" on the ground, still coming down. School called a while ago and have closed for the day, so I unplugged the tractor & will blow later. Guess the cold air is staying away from us for now!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,723  
Below zero?!? We're still sitting at 25+ in our Etna! We now have about 4" on the ground, still coming down. School called a while ago and have closed for the day, so I unplugged the tractor & will blow later. Guess the cold air is staying away from us for now!
LOL was supposed to get 3-6 inches overnight.....10 inches and climbing and expected end is 12 hrs away.
then Thursday they say another 8-10....so I'm a little scared.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,724  
broke pto shaft shear bolt. got many of those bolts on hand. snowing so hard I cannot work the issue outside in the 2" per hour snowfall. dang.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,725  
broke pto shaft shear bolt. got many of those bolts on hand. snowing so hard I cannot work the issue outside in the 2" per hour snowfall. dang.
That sucks. Are the bolts hard to get to? What kind of blower do you have?

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,726  
That sucks. Are the bolts hard to get to? What kind of blower do you have?
its a blizzard 54" and not so much hard to get to but....when its cold out and you have to remove the plastic safety sleeve on blower end of pto shaft to fix that one bolt....45 feet away in another building my wife heard me getting.....angry. plastic safety tube snapped. so tools got wung 28 feet away up against the far wall of shed and I let my feelings be known to the world.
anyways can blow snow now......

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,727  
Hope you didn't wake any bears :)
Sounds painful, hope the rest of the cleanup goes a sight better.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,728  
Hope you didn't wake any bears :)
Sounds painful, hope the rest of the cleanup goes a sight better.
its bound too :)
I'll just hit shaft with white lithium every 45 minutes of use until I get safety crap back on.not really worried about safety, but its a shaft grease/slide issue.
anywhoo I got to let my freak flag fly today and many people heard it :) some 550 feet away
oh yeah bunch of people heard me and called me to make sure I was ok. shitload of giggling involved.
:)

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,729  
After not anything for 4 weeks, last time it was out was Xmas eve, started right up and pushed 2 to 3 inches of sloppy slush out of my driveway and yard.

I've decided after this sloppy winter that I need to do something else for moving what I've been moving this year. Thinking about a ratchet rake snow edge, but I'd really like to figure out how to use a FallLine polyurethane bucket edge. I'm considering buying the Ratchet Rake clamp on edge and then replacing the plastic edge with the polyurethane.
Hey Hube, I had that snow edge for a couple seasons before I put together a plow, yeh it worked pretty good for what it was. Curious why you would want to replace the edge it comes with. I got a vid of me using the snow edge if u wanna see it.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,730  
We've had like no snow this winter so far, it's the strangest thing. I've plowed once before the new year, and it was only a few inches worth. I sure hope that's not a sign of a crappy summer w/o rain!