2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #1  

dj1701

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320, Kubota BX2680
Hi all,

Was considering adding a Kawasaki Mule Pro MX EPS to my stable. Anyone out there familiar with this machine? Pros, Cons?

Thanks
Dave

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #2  
They are nice looking machines is about all I know about them.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
6000000002.jpg

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #4  
We love ours. Not a speed demon but when you put it in 4wd and diff lock, that thing just pulls.

Beds a little small.

Overall I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #6  
Hi all,

Was considering adding a Kawasaki Mule Pro MX EPS to my stable. Anyone out there familiar with this machine? Pros, Cons?

Thanks
Dave

Dave is that your new Pro MX in post 3 or just one in a picture?

I bought the first Pro MX my dealer got which was probably 4 years ago? It has PS and alloy wheels. It also came with a roof but I took that off along with the doors. (I also have a Pioneer 520.)
I took the MX back to the dealer to have a first service done, other than that I just change oil once a year and Dif oil every other year.

Took this pic earlier today.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #7  
Nice looking unit.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #8  
We have one and have been very happy with it. We have pretty much used it for work chores around the property. The only thing that would be a negative is that it’s a two seater, not a three seater. But it’s small and nimble and easy to service.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
Dave is that your new Pro MX in post 3 or just one in a picture?

I bought the first Pro MX my dealer got which was probably 4 years ago? It has PS and alloy wheels. It also came with a roof but I took that off along with the doors. (I also have a Pioneer 520.)
I took the MX back to the dealer to have a first service done, other than that I just change oil once a year and Dif oil every other year.

Took this pic earlier today.

No, just a pic on one I found that I liked.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #10  
I agree but while it's officially called a 2-seater 3 people fit, even (1) 130 and (2) 200 pound adults, which is what I ride with my friend and her brother. It's just that there are only 2 seatbelts, and with three adults you'll be hip to hip. A neighbor bought a Mule FXR which at 64" (4" more than the Pro MX) makes it a true 3-seater.