TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #31  
The port markings are largely immaterial. Remove the hose and the plug next to it, look inside and that will tell the story.

The MCO means it's probably a Nimco valve. Commonly used in loader hydraulic packages.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak
The port markings are largely immaterial. Remove the hose and the plug next to it, look inside and that will tell the story.

The MCO means it's probably a Nimco valve. Commonly used in loader hydraulic packages.
Roger that (y)

Look closely around the ports. You should see P for power in, T for tank and C or Y for power beyond. The C would be where the power beyond sleeve would go so this one likely has a plug now.
Still can't find a marking for the plugged port. I'm going to drop the valve from the support bracket and get a better look.

I also need to go purchase a 1/2" allen wrench to pull the plug. In the meantime, this is what the EDIT: T2 (P2 is on the other side) port looks like inside, if it's helpful at all:
PXL_20221207_174540843.jpg
PXL_20221207_174604659.jpg

The dealer didn't have experience with this loader - it was only offered for a short time by TYM and it was before his time. He was trying to help solve my problem, but I couldn't convince him I need a power beyond sleeve. His view was that it's been on the tractor for 16 years that way, it hasn't been a problem before, why would you want to use the 3PH with the bucket at the same time etc. So I struck out there.

I do have one more shop I'll try that used to be a TYM dealer in the past.

I'll go get the allen wrench today and see what that plugged port looks like.

If I can't find a sleeve for this valve, am I looking at purchasing a new valve?

Last edited:
   / TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #34  
That's definitely the Tank port. The other one will be the Power Beyond port. You'll notice it right away because it's machined differently on the inside.

That's definitely the Tank port. The other one will be the Power Beyond port. You'll notice it right away because it's machined differently on the inside.
OK, yes, that's labeled T2, not P2 as I originally said in the last post. So I need to find a power beyond sleeve for a NIMCO valve that will fit the plugged port.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #36  
Ptsg is spot on. Maybe when you take the valve out you can see some numbers that tell the series valve it is as that may help finding the sleeve. Not sure how many different PB sleeves Nimco used but I would think not many.

The dealer helping you obviously does not understand it is not using the 3pt and loader at the same time it is the back pressure on the loader valve anytime the 3pt is used.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #37  
Ptsg is spot on. Maybe when you take the valve out you can see some numbers that tell the series valve it is as that may help finding the sleeve. Not sure how many different PB sleeves Nimco used but I would think not many.

The dealer helping you obviously does not understand it is not using the 3pt and loader at the same time it is the back pressure on the loader valve anytime the 3pt is used.
Hopefully, it just blew the O-rings and that's what caused it leaking in the first place. Worst case scenario, it cracked the valve housing.

Any tips on what size / type socket fits that plug? It's not a 1/2" hex and it's not a 1/2" drive.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #39  
Any tips on what size / type socket fits that plug? It's not a 1/2" hex and it's not a 1/2" drive.
Most likely a 12 MM, if I remember correctly, that's what fits a 1/2" BSP plug. Just make sure you fully sit the allen key or it will be a pain to take it out.

Actually, you may want to use a hammer and hit the face of the plug a couple of times. Not to break stuff but the shock helps it break that bond and loosen up easily.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #40  
Just wanted to chime in and point out how awesome y'all are. This has been educational. Power beyond is one of those things I haven't been able to wrap my head around. Still not quite there, but I have a better idea now. Probably need to re-read a few dozen times.