TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak
Mo,
Here are some pictures of my CV122 Nimco loader valve. I am not a photographer but these will hopefully provide a little guidance.

Side view of the PB sleeve removed
View attachment 773816

PB sleeve installed in valve

View attachment 773817

Top view of valve. PB is cut off but would be on right side of valve

View attachment 773818
Thanks for the pictures. In the second one with the sleeve installed - does a hose attach to it to return to the tank? I thought I understood this conceptually but now I'm not sure.

Is that a plug that comes out on the end and would have a hose hooked up when installed on the tractor for a tank return?

My valve unfortunately does not have the data tag on it and Nimco is having trouble finding a PB sleeve for it.

I'm not a hydraulics expert like all the other responders are but in post 33 something inside the valve sure looks like it's cracked/broken to me. I don't believe there should be any fragmented edges inside of a valve! Just my .02 cents.
I see what your saying. I am also clearly not an expert but my thought when I saw that was that it is just a product of a the casting in a non critical area (ie the tank return).

As an aside, another helping of snow today and I helped my neighbor clear his 1/8mi driveway (his plow is down).

Still no leaks, but now that I understand the problem I really want to get it fixed. I can watch the hose flex at the loader when I raise the 3ph. Also, the tractor really struggles to lift the snowblower. I'm thinking next season I'll sell this one and look for a smaller snowblower.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #53  
I borrowed a few pictures from hydro-pack.com that may help.

In the diagram it shows how to connect two valves correctly. The first valve will have three hoses. First one is from pump, Second one goes to tank and the third hose goes from power beyond port to the second valve.

The second valve only needs 2 hoses because it is the last valve in series and is not feeding another valve. Your valve is like the first one pictured as it feeds the 3pt hitch. So there would be a hose connected to the power beyond sleeve.
FF6321AE-B5F1-4914-AB51-F3A2725384BF.jpeg

1670672861464.jpeg

I borrowed a few pictures from hydro-pack.com that may help.

In the diagram it shows how to connect two valves correctly. The first valve will have three hoses. First one is from pump, Second one goes to tank and the third hose goes from power beyond port to the second valve.

The second valve only needs 2 hoses because it is the last valve in series and is not feeding another valve. Your valve is like the first one pictured as it feeds the 3pt hitch. So there would be a hose connected to the power beyond sleeve.
View attachment 773981
View attachment 773982
Thanks, OK. I did have it right.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #55  
Thanks for the pictures. In the second one with the sleeve installed - does a hose attach to it to return to the tank? I thought I understood this conceptually but now I'm not sure.
The power beyond is the port that can be pressurized and is used to feed other valves. Exactly what K5 posted with pictures. NOTE: You must also have a tank line going directly to tank on this valve
Is that a plug that comes out on the end and would have a hose hooked up when installed on the tractor for a tank return?
Yes you require a separate tank line
My valve unfortunately does not have the data tag on it and Nimco is having trouble finding a PB sleeve for it.

I see what your saying. I am also clearly not an expert but my thought when I saw that was that it is just a product of a the casting in a non critical area (ie the tank return).

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #56  
As a side note, once you get the valve plumbed correctly you likely will find your snow blower is not too heavy.

As a side note, once you get the valve plumbed correctly you likely will find your snow blower is not too heavy.
Looking forward to trying that out!

Mandi at Nimco Controls tracked it down, this is the valve that's on the tractor:
https://nimco-controls.com/sites/default/files/product-literature/CV432-2_0.pdf

The power beyond sleeve (or HPCO as others have stated) for that is $101.50. beggars can't be choosers!

I'll update once I get it ordered, shipped and installed.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #58  
Looking forward to trying that out!

Mandi at Nimco Controls tracked it down, this is the valve that's on the tractor:

The power beyond sleeve (or HPCO as others have stated) for that is $101.50. beggars can't be choosers!

I'll update once I get it ordered, shipped and installed.
That's just crazy. A PB sleeve usually costs around $20.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #59  
That's just crazy. A PB sleeve usually costs around $20.
Nimco is not the easiest company to do business with in the US. I tried to get a valve from them and could never get them to understand what features I wanted. Walviol was great to work with and is my top choice. Us tractor guys are a pain for mobile hydraulic companies. Just not a big revenue stream for them.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #60  
Nimco is not the easiest company to do business with in the US. I tried to get a valve from them and could never get them to understand what features I wanted. Walviol was great to work with and is my top choice. Us tractor guys are a pain for mobile hydraulic companies. Just not a big revenue stream for them.
I've noticed that over my time on TBN and reading various threads. Even basic stuff like seals or a simple cylinder rebuild, can be quite a task to get done. Walvoil is indeed great and great quality stuff too. I have some hydraulic stuff from them as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if a PB sleeve from another brand would work on this Nimco valve, but that can be a long shot since no one actually lists the dimensions on these sleeves so we could compare.