Joining LS Club

/ Joining LS Club #51  
Thanks

Will post update once we take delivery.
Not as tall as I was hoping for, but should be tall enough.
The loader frame kind of protects the hydraulic tube and filter as well. I don’t think you will run into any issues with clearance unless your taking it log crawling.

/ Joining LS Club #52  
The loader frame kind of protects the hydraulic tube and filter as well. I don’t think you will run into any issues with clearance unless your taking it log crawling.

More for where seal and vents are for water crossings.

Fount that the MT7 is very similar height wise.

Dealer notified that mine just showed up. Should have a photo next week

/ Joining LS Club #53  
My MT347 showed up at the dealer over the weekend. They have to add the third option, install the backhoe, and fill the tires. I should be able to take delivery this week!

/ Joining LS Club #56  
My MT347 showed up at the dealer over the weekend. They have to add the third option, install the backhoe, and fill the tires. I should be able to take delivery this week!
Hopefully they have the BH dumping the fluid directly into the rear end and not thru the spools. It helps to not heat the fluid up.

/ Joining LS Club #57  
Hopefully they have the BH dumping the fluid directly into the rear end and not thru the spools. It helps to not heat the fluid up.
They are, as a matter of fact it was one of the first things they showed me when I went to visit it yesterday.

/ Joining LS Club #58  
He is a quick shot of it when I went to visit yesterday. The dealer still has to install the third option and fill the tires, I should have it Saturday!

PXL_20220921_204418149.jpg

/ Joining LS Club #60  
Looks great! Enjoy and have fun with it.