Joining LS Club

/ Joining LS Club #31  
OOOH Shiney... Congrats.

/ Joining LS Club
This thing is a monster. First I have seen this in person. I bought from brochure/website photos. It really does seem to have nice fit and finish to it.
I was bush hogging with my old Jinma a few days ago. It has really been dry here and I kicked up so much dust, I was tinted red when I was done. All I could think of was how nice it would be to work in a cab.
Tomorrow or Sat I will be able to really go over it inside and out.

/ Joining LS Club #34  
This thing is a monster. First I have seen this in person. I bought from brochure/website photos. It really does seem to have nice fit and finish to it.
I was bush hogging with my old Jinma a few days ago. It has really been dry here and I kicked up so much dust, I was tinted red when I was done. All I could think of was how nice it would be to work in a cab.
Tomorrow or Sat I will be able to really go over it inside and out.

Despite it being listed under your profile it never even clicked you were going from a Jinma to this LS, it must be like stepping into another world. 😂

/ Joining LS Club
I actually might keep the old Jinma (2005). It's a good beater tractor. The JD I have is a 3203 (2007) that i bought off my friend when he was going through his divorce. He bought it new along with a rear finish mower and bush hog.
The JD I think I will sell. I have to say it has been very reliable. Every year I do all the fluids and filters on it to the tune $600 in parts, oil and hyd fluid.

/ Joining LS Club #36  
Nice Tractor there. You'll have to tell us how you like those R14 tires after you get some hours on it.

/ Joining LS Club
It's here safe and sound. It drove it all of 5 mins to move it to the back yard. Couple photos of LS and JD side by side and back view. Rear tires on LS are as tall as my wife. :)
Asked the dealer what the tires were filled with and he told me regular antifreeze. He said one tire takes about 100 gallons. I couldn't believe it. But when right next to them, they are big.
My JD has antifreeze in the tires too.

Attachments

• LS Tractor Interior.jpeg
    LS Tractor Interior.jpeg
    499.4 KB · Views: 120
  • LS Tractor JD Tractor Back.jpeg
    LS Tractor JD Tractor Back.jpeg
    742.4 KB · Views: 133
  • LS Tractor with JD.jpeg
    LS Tractor with JD.jpeg
    752.8 KB · Views: 139
   / Joining LS Club #39  
Nice ride! Enjoy

/ Joining LS Club #40  
Nice looking tractor! Those rears are big! And probably close to 1000lbs!