Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!!

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #21  
Maybe that drunk tractor thief video just needs a laugh-track to make it funny, like the drunk pilot's.

Looking back at 50s and 60's tv, drunks were often lovable rather than pathetic. Like Otis on Andy Griffin. It might be related to what my dad used to say about the product placement strategy that alcohol companies employed. Those reruns now certainly show a lot of drinking when getting home after work or when under stress, conspicuous home bars, decanters being packed for vacation.... not much beer though.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #22  
With all the gimmicks JD sells from can openers to belt buckles, they don't have this. Ebay

Flask.jpg

A GREAT accessory if you don't have a cozy Sound Guard cab.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #24  
I was thinking maybe something was wrong with me as I couldn't see anything clever or funny in the video. I'm glad others agree.
In fact it was downright pathetically stupid. Maybe if they had used Mr Bean......

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #25  
MOST comedy was pathetically stupid. Dick Van Dyke comes tomind.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #26  
My son-in-law was a working farm manager over here in England but decided to take a working managers job in the old East Germany on a 27,000 acre farm
he was employed to teach them to farm the English way, 6 months before he got there they just spent £4.5 million on 40 Fent tractors, but on the farm was an old Russian tractor
It was explained to me this was left when the wall came down
6 of these tractors were allocated to each missile launcher for pulling them out of the mud when moved to a new location
Each tractor had a 2 litre bottle fitted in the cab for the drivers daily vodka allowance
If I can find a photo of it I will post one

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #27  
In the town where I live, a tractor stands in the square and is worshiped by the believers. When they gather in the square, they sacrifice a bull, have a dance, and drink alcohol.
That explains why you didn't put your location in your profile.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #28  
That was one stupid video, not one bit funny. Thank you for wasting a few minutes of my life, I could have been more productive watching paint dry.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #29  
My son-in-law was a working farm manager over here in England but decided to take a working managers job in the old East Germany on a 27,000 acre farm
he was employed to teach them to farm the English way, 6 months before he got there they just spent £4.5 million on 40 Fent tractors, but on the farm was an old Russian tractor
6 of these tractors were allocated to each missile launcher for pulling them out of the mud when moved to a new location
Each tractor had a 2 litre bottle fitted in the cab for the drivers daily vodka allowance
Now we know why the Russian military convoys are stalled.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #30  

Having to stay drunk just to make it through the day is no way to exist.
Thank God communism isnt growing in popularity.