Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!!

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #11  
Google:

Foster Brooks-pilot

If anyone can get through that simulated drunk video without laughing, I would be quite surprised.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #12  
OP is following the path of a spammer. A couple of mostly irrelevant posts, then starts with links.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #13  
OP is following the path of a spammer. A couple of mostly irrelevant posts, then starts with links.

And then they disappear from TBN.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #14  
Google:

Foster Brooks-pilot

If anyone can get through that simulated drunk video without laughing, I would be quite surprised.

I did. Maybe because I can’t stand drunks. What’s supposed to be funny about theft, public endangerment, and property destruction?

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #15  
The only one that could do comedy worse would have to be a woman. Never yet found one funny.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #16  
Google:

Foster Brooks-pilot

I kept waiting for the funny bit and it never came. Pretty lame attempt at humor in my opinion - wasted 5 minutes of my right life.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #17  
FB made a career of sorts of the drunk routine.

"Brooks drew upon his own battles with alcohol for his act. During his period of greatest fame, Brooks rarely drank. Of giving up drinking to win a bet in 1964, Brooks said, "A fellow made me a $10 bet I couldn't quit, and I haven't had a drink since. At the time I needed the $10.""

Foster Brooks - Wikipedia

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #18  
The only one that could do comedy worse would have to be a woman. Never yet found one funny.

So, Jane Curtin, Goldie Hawn, Lily Tomlin, Carol Burnett, Lucille Ball, Phyllis Diller, Gilda Radner, Eve Arden, Ruth Buzzi, Teri Garr, Imogene Coca, Rita Rudner, Reba McIntyre ......

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #19  
Nope, not a one. Not on their own. Maybe in a show, where a man writes the material. I don't know why. Maybe for the same reason women don't seem to be able to go out and have as good a time together as when guys do it. Or in school. The class clown was NEVER female. And I don't think I ever had a female teacher with a sense of humour.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #20  
I did. Maybe because I can’t stand drunks. What’s supposed to be funny about theft, public endangerment, and property destruction?

And I thought it was hilarious when I saw it years ago...but like they say, a difference of opinion is what makes horse racing.