Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!!

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #2  
Watch a whole bunch of Russian Videos and this type of thing won't be staged. Soviet fighter pilots used to claim use of their windscreen de-icing fluid, but would actually drink it.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #3  
Without a doubt , THE dumbest **** thing I have ever seen . I do not remember laughing in the first 10 seconds . Congratulations on your keen insight with humor . I see you have 5 posts , hope many more as stupid are in the works ?

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #4  
Without a doubt , THE dumbest **** thing I have ever seen . I do not remember laughing in the first 10 seconds . Congratulations on your keen insight with humor . I see you have 5 posts , hope many more as stupid are in the works ?

+1.

Letter count boost.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #5  
Tough crowd tonight.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #6  
Tough crowd tonight.

Yep.
You got to credit the effort though. A lot of effort for THAT. Multiple actors, multiple camera shots and angles, a soundtrack (about beer???), editing, driving the tractor bucket into a real car for an attempted laugh. That's commitment.

Mama always said...
...if you cant say anything good, then don't say anything.

But seriously, I find the video to be...

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #7  
Some of the most inappropriate posts on TBN are from members with less than 10 posts. Usually from shills but I don't see that angle with this thread.

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #8  
Watch a whole bunch of Russian Videos and this type of thing won't be staged. Soviet fighter pilots used to claim use of their windscreen de-icing fluid, but would actually drink it.

Well, talking about Russian videos with drinking, one of my favorites. Wait until the end and listen to the commentary...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #9  
Well, talking about Russian videos with drinking, one of my favorites. Wait until the end and listen to the commentary...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

?????:confused:

/ Perfect example of why alcohol and tractors don't mix!! #10  
I never knew Russions made such a thud.