THIS is how you handle porch thieves

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #181  
I talk to friends who get their world view from MSM. They rarely have any clue what I am talking about. Things not favourible to the narrative simply aren't being presented to them, at all. You don't realize this at all, if you aren't looking elsewhere.

If you only listen to the FORD salesman, you will never know anything about the truth of GM or FORD for that matter. Heck, you might not even know it exists, because unless the FORD guy has to defend against GM, he won't bother to tell you there is another brand you could choose from.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #182  
If one seeks TMI they should have no trouble finding it. What's different about our modern times is that we get news in whatever form from all over the World and in rapid time. What's not so hot about that is caring too much about what doesn't affect us directly in our own little worlds.

In Centuries past it was easier to pretend the rest of the World lived and thought the way we do. The differences have always been there. It's only lately that we have free time to stir pots and disparage others. Got hobby?

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #184  
We do have the problem of the two liberal run cities Kansas City and St. Louis. Both holes. And pointing out our S holes does not make the cities of San Fran and Seattle any better. S holes are S holes. I don't live in those holes, and I don't visit those holes. So if that makes me high and mighty so be it. I was just pointing out S holes and the problems in them and even offered a glimpse of a solution in the Liberal run Rhode Island. So why are those eastern libs in Rhode Island so much smarter that those stupid Libs on the west coast. That is the question. The libs on the west coast are total MORONS. Tell me I am wrong.
I just think you are blatantly placing the troubles in this country on the Libs... Right wingers are no better, no worse... you and I might walk up to the same fence from different sides, but at least we could shake hands over it...

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #185  
Just for starters. Where did the word "ENTIRE" ever come from? That ONE word YOU inserted into what I supposedy wrote, VASTLY changes what I said.

The Feces Book, twitter and Googles have no problem at all with people advocating the "killing" of ***** supporters. No removing of posts or banning members.

But just for contrast. Amazon just removed "Super Straight" merchandise off their site. That newly coined sexual classification supposed to represent 94 % (or so) of us.
Bull &^%$ ....

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #186  
I talk to friends who get their world view from MSM. They rarely have any clue what I am talking about. Things not favourible to the narrative simply aren't being presented to them, at all. You don't realize this at all, if you aren't looking elsewhere.

If you only listen to the FORD salesman, you will never know anything about the truth of GM or FORD for that matter. Heck, you might not even know it exists, because unless the FORD guy has to defend against GM, he won't bother to tell you there is another brand you could choose from.
Yep... and ya'll need another brand....

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves

You made a statement as being factual (groups of people being threatened to be killed on facebook), I questioned your statement as to it's validity and asked you to produce an example to support your statement, yet you failed to give me an example.

I try to use common sense. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.

I just don't see how facebook can allow one set of people to be allowed to be threatened to be killed, yet allow other sets of people to be off limits.

So again, can you give me a real life example?

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #188  
Some statistics may have difficulty crossing an international border in a timely manner. I'm sure they'll come along later.

For all we know the Canadian gov't created 5 million fake identities and used them to cast votes and steal the US election. I don't trust a government who won't reveal how many were caught, or how many were sent over here.

We should know by now that party differences are a hoax and all the stuff we don't like os/was planned and agreed upon by both. THEY are all on the same side against us and to keep us in line by shuffling the rules to make it all look good. :sneaky:

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves
Some statistics may have difficulty crossing an international border in a timely manner. I'm sure they'll come along later.

For all we know the Canadian gov't created 5 million fake identities and used them to cast votes and steal the US election. I don't trust a government who won't reveal how many were caught, or how many were sent over here.

We should know by now that party differences are a hoax and all the stuff we don't like os/was planned and agreed upon by both. THEY are all on the same side against us and to keep us in line by shuffling the rules to make it all look good. :sneaky:
No politics please.

My grandmother lived a pretty hard life losing two husbands to the coal mines. She was very religious and loved her garden and could grow tomatoes and roses like no one could. I always respected and loved her. That said, she always thought the moon landing was a hoax and no one could convince her other wise. They didn't even have electronic social media platforms back then.

At the end of the day, people are going to believe what they want to believe.

That said at the end of the day, lets just say I don't disagree with your last sentence;)

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #190  
Just one Question. What are you going to change your handle to? lol Sig/slingshot has kind of a nice ring to it.

I have seen enough stuff to not personally have any idea if they went to the moon or not. And from NASA themselves. Saying on numerous occassions that they are not able to go beyond low earth orbit! SAY WHAT?