P/S B7100/7200

/ P/S B7100/7200
On my Windows system, if you click on the paper clip in the above box, it will enable you to attach a file (or picture) to your post. You only need to know where the picture is on your computer and the file name. I think you can also click on the yellow box that looks like it has mountains in the background. I don't know that the difference is, but I think either will work. I don't know anything about Apple computers, but try it to see if it works.

/ P/S B7100/7200 #102  
If you cannot get it to attach as Elsie71 says, you could e-mail them to me and I'll post them for you. It's actually pretty simple but then again I don't own a MAC. PM me with your e-mail address if you want to send them. Thx!

/ P/S B7100/7200 #103  
Mike

If you send me your e-mail address, I will try to send them to you... thanks, Clark

/ P/S B7100/7200 #105  
Here's clarkvg's picture's. Interesting how he has a Cub Cadet loader on his Kubota. How well does the PVC pipe trick work?

Attachments

• IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    373.9 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    433.8 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_0083.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG
    568.3 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    447.4 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    533.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    485.6 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    574.5 KB · Views: 307
   / P/S B7100/7200 #107  
Thanks Mike for posting my pics, I was surprise to see all the salt on the paint in the pics. I never noticed it before.

I'm mixed about the PVC on the bucket. It does protect the blacktop and does slides over rough spot well, but it seems to leave more snow on the driveway than without it, also if the angle of the bucket isn't just right it tends to ride over the snow entirely(operator error). I think the scraper does a much better job than the bucket with or without the PVC. I use the bucket where I can't use the scraper.

It was 21 below here this AM so not much Kubota time planned for today.

Finial note; after having power steering for about a month now I still think it a great improvement on my B7100 and would encourage everyone to consider it, but it does slow the bucket movements. It doesn't seem to affect the 3 point scraper with weights.

/ P/S B7100/7200 #108  
Clarkvg, thanks for sharing the pics. I like the chains, they look like you can drive through anything. When I first looked at the PVC pipe I thought, gee that's large...I wonder if it floats too much. Maybe 1 or 2 inch would be better?

On the P/S, can you give us a parts list and where you got them? Also a plumbing schematic or description of how it's setup? Thanks!

/ P/S B7100/7200
Clarkvg - Looks good. I hope it continues to work well for you. Question - I see all the lines hooked to your flow divider, but one has a two with two lines attached. What do those two lines go to? I would assume normally one high pressure line in, one regulated out to the power steering, and the third being the rest of the flow back to the tractor hydraulics for the hitch, loader, etc. I would assume the third line would go back to the hydraulic block. Did you T that line to your loader valve?

/ P/S B7100/7200 #110  
The 2 lines that are teed at the diverter are the relief valves lines. One for the joy stick/loader and the other for the power steering. They go to the fitting under the fill cap as does the return line from the control valve.
As mentioned before the control valve line has to go back into the system directly otherwise you will have backflow problem.

The chains help a lot on ice. The road to my barn has a grade and a slope and there is ice under the snow. Without the chain I would slide down the slope into the snow bank. Some of you may know that feeling. We got a Bobcat stuck in there last week.

I read the posting on using PVC pipe and the only pipe I had was 3", so I used it. I plan on taking it off for snow removal.

Clark