Zetorworld

/ Zetorworld #1  

Bayfisher

Bronze Member
Tractor
Zetor 5211
anyone know what happened, cant get the page to load on any of my browsers, i know they have a FB page but i dont do FB.

/ Zetorworld #2  
I have the same issue - I've contacted the site owner (Renze Zielmann) but with no improvement. It's a real shame not to have access to all the archive info (especially since the FB page is crap)

PS What browser are you using - I have tried Chromium, Chrome, Firefox & Midori & none can access the site, but ISITDOWN.com reports the site as being up?

/ Zetorworld
using IE, Firefox, and edge, same result, the .com site will appear but forums bring a error 404, its a really old software they use for the forum
and was being attacked daily, hoping they are setting up newer forum software, if so they may loose all the archives, would like to see it come back.

/ Zetorworld #4  
Only a quick Info:
I talked today with Renze Z. as he opened a post at Facebook about this and after a short time and certain private posts we are on line that Renze will sell me the good old Zetorworld.com for a symbolic price so we are next steps in the situation to save all possibel data (posts, threads, members) and move them to a new home with new software on a new server under the old known domain.

So - the good old Zetorworld.com will in next weeks back on stage for all interested Zetor fans.

And who I am?
I am the guy founded Zetor-Forum.de - the German Forum for Zetor fans (since 2012) so Renze an I we think its also in future in good hands. :)

Best regards, Joachim W.

/ Zetorworld
Thanks for reply, good to hear and hope the move goes well, please reply here
when its up and running. (y)

/ Zetorworld #6  
Good to hear that Zetorworld.com is appreciated, and that my decision to hand it over to Joachim so he and his IT buddy could save 20 years worth of forum postings, was the right one 😉

We swapped the domain for a pair of mudguards for my 3011... I am not sure if i will have my 3011 fully restored on the German Zetor day next year, because i have so many other things that need my time 😉

/ Zetorworld #7  
The Domain zetorworld.com is now moved to me and the relaunch date should be end of this year (2021) now. :)

zetorworld_logo.png

/ Zetorworld #8  
I am not sure if i will have my 3011 fully restored on the German Zetor day next year,
That will be a must be here event for you, next year at may 2022 in Dorsten (North-West Germany). ;)

All infos about the next Zetor day you can find every time up to date at: https://treffen.zetor-forum.de

/ Zetorworld #9  
The Domain zetorworld.com is now moved to me and the relaunch date should be end of this year (2021) now. :)

View attachment 716034

I didn’t know anything about Zetor tractors untill I clicked an ad link on TBN. It appears they have been around a long time. I had 1st incorrectly presumed Zetor was another Chinese clone brand. I watched a couple YouTube videos and was surprised to find out they make some very strong tractors.

/ Zetorworld
anyone know what language that page uses ? maybe i could find an add-on so i could read it.