ZD1211 work light addition

/ ZD1211 work light addition #11  
IMG_6679.jpg
Here’s is pigtail by fuel tank. One on each side. Hot all the time with fuse installed

/ ZD1211 work light addition
So on my mower, The pigtail under the seat (bullet connectors) is a red with blue trader and ground. This has 12v all the time The white connector on each side of radiator down by bottom of fuel tanks powered up when I put a fuse in the “work light” location.
So Kubota must make a harness to switch the constant power fed to these pigtails

View attachment 650882
Those the wires in that picture will only power up with the ignition on they are not constant power im not sure about the others but i definitely wanted switched power. I accidentally deep cycled my m8540 by leaving lights on. Those are the ones i fed to my switch

Make sure you have a fuse in the auxiliary port location also. I believe that is the one that needs a fuse to power that pigtailScreenshot_20200413-215003_Drive.jpg

/ ZD1211 work light addition #14  
Yes, I meant my pigtail under seat is switched power but is hot without the fuse. On my mower the fuse only powers up the pigtails by rops

Both only hot with key on. Sorry wasn’t specific

/ ZD1211 work light addition #15  
For reference, this is Kubota kit but they are halogen
IMG_6680.png

For reference, this is Kubota kit but they are halogen
View attachment 650936
Thanks I didn't want rops lights for my zd. I have no steep hills in my yard and lots of low hanging branches so my rops is retracted 100% of the time. thus i needed to mount the light somewhere else