Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,081  
ultrarunner That issue would not cause it to be scrap in a lesser populated area. Where I live there is no inspection and no emissions, so trucks like yours can still be worked for many years. Might be worth it to you to sell that out of your state.

The county I live in is the same, just a yearly state inspection with no emissions required. Now if you happen to live a half mile down the road from me you get to do a yearly emissions inspection and pay higher taxes.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,082  
20 years ago if you'd asked me if I had any interest in looking at photos on the internet of other people's tow rigs and tractors, I would have asked you if you're insane. Now I do it all the time. What explains that? Age?

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,083  
20 years ago if you'd asked me if I had any interest in looking at photos on the internet of other people's tow rigs and tractors, I would have asked you if you're insane. Now I do it all the time. What explains that? Age?

I asked myself the same question when I was feeling excited about trading a 6spd manual for a 6spd auto, and a tailgate step on the new one.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,084  

I can't speak to your situation, but in my case I will blame it on (or credit it to??) 25+ years of marriage.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,085  

I like trucks 'n stuff just fine.... but it's maybe not that trucks have become more interesting....

Years ago, I remember thinking "can TV get any worse ?". Nowadaze, the glimpse or 2 I get of TV has me thinking "Didn't think it was possible, but yes, it's gotten worse !".

Rgds, D.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,086  
I like trucks 'n stuff just fine.... but it's maybe not that trucks have become more interesting....

Years ago, I remember thinking "can TV get any worse ?". Nowadaze, the glimpse or 2 I get of TV has me thinking "Didn't think it was possible, but yes, it's gotten worse !".

Rgds, D.

There's that too. I haven't had any sort of active TV service for months. Kids watch netflix or stream movies if they're not surfing the web. I'm on these forums learning, and seeing what others have done.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,087  
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #2,088  
That's a really nice truck Green Power! Great color! The ail gate is real trick too! Guess they didn't want the liability of pinching anyones fingers or neck ( :eek: ) by making it remote close :). Still a really trick TG.

It was a real trick when one guy on the f150 forum accidentally remotely lowered it in his garage, then opened the door too! :eek: It hit the door, and every section dragged across the tailgate when he opened the door.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,089  

when i was little i loved looking at picture real ones that had to be developed of heavy equipment, trucks, trailers, tractors, you name it. my father was on the road and went to a lot of shows an always carried a camera so he could take pictures to show me. with the interwebs it's even easier

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,090  
Added a RAM 3500 with a Cummins to tug fleet so I could pull the new fifth wheel my wife wanted.

92fa27f8-3023-4ae2-8d86-491f23d4509f_zpse7hnhc6i.jpg