You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #941  
That should make it go like stink! The car weights 2250 pounds. My FI 302 puts out 375 hp. Mathematically that is 6 pounds to the hp which is enough to kill the unsuspecting driver. For reference a Mustang GT with Coyote 5L is about 10 pounds to the hp. I had that car, it made 60 mph in 4.3 seconds. The Cobra is quicker if you can get and maintain traction. The kit carts are stronger, lighter, and faster than the original Cobra. Be careful out there
Back in the day, I raced mostly midgets in Texas, but one time I got a ride in a sprint car. With about 2 pounds per HP, they are frightening! Now they are 900 HP with 1400 pounds. On a properly prepared dirt track, you can actually get more traction on dirt than asphalt.

Scared the **** out of me.

/ You Know You Are Old When #942  
You see a commercial on TV for a certain insurance company and your justifiably, agreeing with the actors saving old stuff with a forewarning of becoming your folks, examples that came to mind are Old car floor matts, butter/ in my case coffee containers, and my favorite left over crown molding. Guilty, guilty and very guilty. I swear some of those actors are my doppelgangers, Lol.
Yeah, but not the kleenex box covers. Didn't know they still existed.

/ You Know You Are Old When #943  
Yeah, but not the kleenex box covers. Didn't know they still existed.
Oh yeah, those are great to store and somewhat organize old plastic shopping bags in. Although I've found old plastic coffee containers with a slit cut in the lid work better.
guilty again lol.

/ You Know You Are Old When
My grandmother used to make actual crochet kleenex box covers to put over the kleenex boxes.

Yes! Good memories as my Grandma did the same thing. Wish I had a couple she made but they somehow disappeared over the years.

She lived to 96.

/ You Know You Are Old When #946  
Yep depression era grandmother saved everything in a somewhat organized manner, lived independently in her house to 92 passed away almost 20 yrs ago named my youngest in her honor.

/ You Know You Are Old When #948  
You're getting old when you remember the Tooth Fairy leaving a dime under your pillow.
Lol inflation I guess going rate is like $5 a tooth these days. My youngest just started losing teeth.

/ You Know You Are Old When #950  
The tooth fairy left our kids a gold dollar coin each time. They seemed to like it.