YM2000 Rear Tires

/ YM2000 Rear Tires #11  
It is amazing how those Japan ricer tires last. Fredricks does sell them both new and used should anyone need them. Ideally, these are for mucky fields and areas hard to travel over. One doesn't use them for turf grass mowing at all.
All old tires lasted way better than today. Many old American tractors are riding on tires from the 50,60,70s! Sure the lugs are not as deep so they can actually wear out faster when used but just strutting the old tires will last way longer than these new junk rubber tires will. I believe the tires on my Cub are original. There hard, really hard and have cracks everywhere but I believe them to be the tires that came on it new in 1952. My family has owned it since I think sometime in the mid 60s or so and they haven't been changed since then.

/ YM2000 Rear Tires #12  
My office view of the front yard in my Proftle pic.. Keep up with carey's Yard? That quit Years ago. As far as you can see and then some 3+acres. I cut 10 months a Yr. Wkly.. Pics. is 2yrs. old. Stay out of wet soil and rear discharge is the key!! The Bridgestone huge tread don't leave a footprint.:sneaky: The Big Fredrick"s. BTDT!! Old school Yanmar Heaven! Team Ga. rough on them now days................. Just sayin!!

/ YM2000 Rear Tires #13  
The tire for sure mark up the ground when it's wet. I have plenty of marks in mine from trying to get into the garden when it's a little to early, bubi just wanted to get it done even though it was a little too wet. Making the turn around the cleats tracked up the yard. When the drone is dry they don't make marks any more than regular ag tires but when it's wet you get some really deep grooves. It eventually works itself out after a few months.