Rear Tires for Yanmar YM2000

/ Rear Tires for Yanmar YM2000 #1  

Hugh17

Tractor
Yanmar YM2000
I'm interested in what other owners have done when it's time to replace the rear wheels on their Yanmar YM2000 tractor. My tire size is 9.5/9-24. I think this is an antiquated size system and in today's language will be a 9.5"x24" tire.

A general search reveals that I purchase a Petlas TA 60 9.50-24 D Tire for $198.79 from Walmart and have it shipped at no charge to the local store. Tubes are roughly $30 each. I've never heard of this tire brand. Has anyone else used it?

Hoye Tractor Parts has a 9.5-24 LUG TIRE Code: H95-24R1 tire for $198, but there is an unknown shipping charge. Certainly a good option considering their support of the Yanmar brand.

I am interested as to what others have done to have the tires changed. I assume that local tires shops may change them, but so far have not contacted anyone. Links below for the sources mentioned above.

Walmart Link (I don't know why it changes to Robot or Human, but the link is safe. I've checked it out.)

/ Rear Tires for Yanmar YM2000 #2  
I'm interested in what other owners have done when it's time to replace the rear wheels on their Yanmar YM2000 tractor. My tire size is 9.5/9-24. I think this is an antiquated size system and in today's language will be a 9.5"x24" tire.

A general search reveals that I purchase a Petlas TA 60 9.50-24 D Tire for $198.79 from Walmart and have it shipped at no charge to the local store. Tubes are roughly $30 each. I've never heard of this tire brand. Has anyone else used it?

Hoye Tractor Parts has a 9.5-24 LUG TIRE Code: H95-24R1 tire for $198, but there is an unknown shipping charge. Certainly a good option considering their support of the Yanmar brand.

I am interested as to what others have done to have the tires changed. I assume that local tires shops may change them, but so far have not contacted anyone. Links below for the sources mentioned above.

Walmart Link (I don't know why it changes to Robot or Human, but the link is safe. I've checked it out.)

Your tractor is a Gray Market machine. So asking here wouldn't turn up good results.

You can ask in the Yanmar section where we know the answers. :)