Oil & Fuel YM 146 Filter Part Numbers

/ YM 146 Filter Part Numbers #1  

OPF

Tractor
YM 146, IH 2424, Simplicity 738
I just picked up a YM 146 from the farm I used to work on. I know these are a bit limited by the PTO speeds, but it came with a beat up YKMT43 tiller, a new cultivator, and for $450 I couldn't resist. I know this tractor has seen very lite use (just used a couple dozen hours every summer to cultivate between veggie rows) and mechanically speaking seems to be in great shape. I'm trying to do my due diligence to keep it that way, and as with any new-to-me piece of equipment I'm doing a full fluids/filter change. I've found the engine oil, air, and fuel filter, but the operator's manual says there's a transmission oil filter and hydraulic oil filter that I cannot find anywhere:

YM 146 Filter Location.PNG

Does anybody have a part number, or even better a link to order these? Should I even bother replacing these (i took a look and the oil appears to be very clean)? Can anybody offer any tips on cleaning the elements? Does anybody have any recommendations on what fluid to use? I have a lot of generic hy-tran i run in my IH machine that should work fine, but since it only takes a gallon I'm open to suggestions.

I'm planning on using this machine to pull a small plow, a few disks, and a cultivator for my garden. I'm also thinking of rigging up the PTO to run an external pump for a log splitter. I'm sure I'll be asking more questions here as I work through the capabilities of the tractor. :)

Thanks in advance

/ YM 146 Filter Part Numbers #2  
From what I remember the YM146 is a Garden Tractor and was sold as such: TractorData.com Yanmar YM146 tractor engine information As such, your ability to utilize plows, disks, and cultivators as well as other attachments will be limited to implements designed for garden tractors.

Here is a link for Hoye tractor which sells the parts manual as well as the service and owner manuals: YM146: Yanmar Tractor Parts It's wise to purchase all three manuals if you don't already have them. Hoye lists the filters you name, but not a hydraulic filter.

/ YM 146 Filter Part Numbers #3  
'Transmission oil filter' on the larger Yanmars is a re-usable strainer behind a plate like shown in that photo. Hydraulic filter is a huge one primarily used as a Ford transmission filter until a couple of decades ago but I doubt anything that large is on that small tractor. Generic hy-tran is fine, its what Yanmar specified for everything.

/ YM 146 Filter Part Numbers #4  
Here is a video of someone walking around a YM146 tractor: yanmar diesel YM146 - YouTube At the 5:25 point he shows where the hydraulic "strainer" is on your tractor. After viewing the YM147/YM140 manual the YM146 and other models are nowhere near the same.