Yanmar YMM-45 Questions

/ Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #1  

mbt93

Tractor
Yanmar YM155D
Hi. I have a YM-155D that came with a YMM-45 mower deck. I'm trying to figure out how it all mounts up and what pieces I'm missing. Does anyone have this mower or the full manual?

/ Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #2  
   / Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #3  
Hi. I have a YM-155D that came with a YMM-45 mower deck. I'm trying to figure out how it all mounts up and what pieces I'm missing. Does anyone have this mower or the full manual?
This was asked on another forum not too long ago. The data I have shows the Ford 915 rotary mower being the same item, just different color and stickers.

YMM45
2.jpg

Ford 915 Rotary Mower

1714088233155.png

There are plenty of images and section of this rotary mower at the Messicks site.

There are 9-pages. The pull down I show is 001. Each page can be download to a nice PDF. 9-pages can make a nice PDF parts
manual.

image.jpg

MOUNTED ON YM1301D
1301D YMM45---001.jpg

1301D YMM45---002.jpg

Takes awhile to load due to high res images. There are other additional items for mounting and clutching the mower deck.

Last edited:
   / Yanmar YMM-45 Questions
Thanks for these. This part of the mower is fully assembled and seems to be in good working order. I mounted it to the tractor and figured out how to hook it up the the 3pt hutch to raise and lower it. What I can't find any pictures of is how the front belt runs under the tractor and up to the front mounted pto/clutch. I have seen the parts diagram for the front assembly. While it is useful a picture would be unbelievably helpful. Someone must have one.

/ Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #5  
   / Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #6  
Thanks for these. This part of the mower is fully assembled and seems to be in good working order. I mounted it to the tractor and figured out how to hook it up the the 3pt hutch to raise and lower it. What I can't find any pictures of is how the front belt runs under the tractor and up to the front mounted pto/clutch. I have seen the parts diagram for the front assembly. While it is useful a picture would be unbelievably helpful. Someone must have one.
On the YTOG, we have a parts manual for the YM1610DGR. It has plenty of info for the routing of the belts.
YANMAR YM1610DGR PARTS MANUAL NPC-1114.pdf

or get it under this post attachment.

/ Yanmar YMM-45 Questions
I've looked at the Ford 915 45" mounting diagrams and they seem to differ from the yanmar. I need to figure out the belt length for part 20 in this diagram. That would solve a big piece of the puzzle.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 15
   / Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #8  
I've looked at the Ford 915 45" mounting diagrams and they seem to differ from the yanmar. I need to figure out the belt length for part 20 in this diagram. That would solve a big piece of the puzzle.
I was able to extract the booklet page your image came from in the manual from an old eBay posting.

Maybe the length can be found looking for the part number?

s-l1600 (5A).jpg

1714273770908.png

/ Yanmar YMM-45 Questions #10  
Nice find!

FWIW: The listing says 207", and that the brand is actually "Hamiltonbobs Premium Brand", rather than Woods...

My memory on the belt routing is that it starts vertically at the front pulley, comes back over the two 90 vertical to horizontal wheels, then the tensioner, and then back to the mower deck, but I have never owned one.

All the best,

Peter