Yanmar# BM480SB-E 48" Mower Blades?

/ Yanmar# BM480SB-E 48" Mower Blades? #1  

odiebob

Tractor
JD 4400 w/430 loader Yanmar 186D Yanmar YM146 with mower Wheel horse 1276 with tiller
Hello All,
I'm trying to find blades for BM480SB-E Mower Deck
currently under a YM-146 tractor
My search so far has revealed YRM-48 blades are not available any more :mad: Still searching tho

ANYBODY KNOW OF A SOURCE FOR THESE? Would save me a week of looking and be VERY appreciated!!

Thank You,
Bob

/ Yanmar# BM480SB-E 48" Mower Blades? #2  
Hello All,
My search so far has revealed YRM-48 blades are not available any more :mad: Still searching tho

ANYBODY KNOW OF A SOURCE FOR THESE? Would save me a week of looking and be VERY appreciated!!

Thank You,
Bob
Bob,
What is the part number for the blades?

I'm not getting any web hits for the BM480SB-E mower model.

/ Yanmar# BM480SB-E 48" Mower Blades? #3  
Hello All,

Thank You,
Bob
If the "Y" is taken off the model, it's an RM-48. That's a Woods made product. Woods has made plenty of attachments over the decades for Yanmar. I would start looking to see if the RM-48 aligns well to your YRM-48.

Start looking to see images of the RM48-YM-2 parts diagram. Click on the left column for each section. If it matches, you can request a PDF manual from Woods to your email.

Look here for the WOOD model blades. Then verify they are the same.

/ Yanmar# BM480SB-E 48" Mower Blades?
I will check that and match up blade to see if it matches.
Thank You for the info.