Price Check XR4140C price check

/ XR4140C price check #1  

dicejk

Tractor
none
Hi, new member here looking for some guidance on my first tractor. I have ran a lot of equipment for work, but this will be my first personal purchase. I received a quote for $27390 OTD for a XR4140C FEL shuttle shift. No tax as I am out of state. The extras would be $995 for 60" rotary mower, $600 for rim guard, and $650 for rear blade. I would pay out of pocket for those to make it work for me. I have not spent much time looking at implements, so not sure if those prices are good. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Last edited:
   / XR4140C price check #2  
Welcome to TBN...................

Price seems in line with others I've seen on here.

A 5' rotary mower seems a little small. 60" won't cover your track width. Most of my attachments used on my XR3037HC are 6' (72"). Bucket and rear tire width on mine is 66". A rear blade or rake should be 7' (84") to account for use when angled to cover track width also. Not sure how wide your blade quote is.

Rim guard price also seemed high to me. Your quote was higher than the quote I got. I filled my own with washer fluid. Rim guard weighs more than WW fluid but I don't notice a hundred or so less pounds.

/ XR4140C price check
Thanks for the reply. I wanted the 72" mower, which is only $500 more, but still trying to convince the wife with the price. I might do some craigslist shopping and see what used is going for. I only have 4 acres to mow.

/ XR4140C price check #4  
Hi, new member here looking for some guidance on my first tractor. I have ran a lot of equipment for work, but this will be my first personal purchase. I received a quote for $27390 OTD for a XR4140C FEL shuttle shift. No tax as I am out of state. The extras would be $995 for 60" rotary mower, $600 for rim guard, and $650 for rear blade. I would pay out of pocket for those to make it work for me. I have not spent much time looking at implements, so not sure if those prices are good. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

I ordered a XR4140HC with loader and woods RD72 one week ago and will ship this Wed. The price 29200.00, 250.00 fir rim guard and 250.00 for running hoses from rear remote to loader for skid steer attachments. I think you are right in the ballpark with that number.