XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #1  

monkeyman9

Tractor
Ford
What are people seeing for pricing on an XJ2025H with loader and backhoe? I see dealers a few states away at $17.9k online and my more local dealer (not a huge fan of them) wants $19.5k.

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #2  
Nobody has any of the XJ models near me but my local LS dealer is also about 2 to 3 thousand higher on about everything compared to out of state prices I have saw . He called me yesterday to let me know he would have his MT225s tractors in today for me to look at as I have not seen those but heard good things about them. I am sure he will be higher than most but hoping it's not too high of a price. Nice dealership and very friendly.

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #3  
The 2025 has the full subframe for the BH that needs to be removed to use any other under carriage mounts like the MMM. It may have to come off to use any rear three point implements ... not sure on that. If that doesn't matter to you, maybe you can work out a deal since it's being discontinued and replaced with the 225s. Or so I've heard.

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe
Nobody has any of the XJ models near me but my local LS dealer is also about 2 to 3 thousand higher on about everything compared to out of state prices I have saw . He called me yesterday to let me know he would have his MT225s tractors in today for me to look at as I have not seen those but heard good things about them. I am sure he will be higher than most but hoping it's not too high of a price. Nice dealership and very friendly.
One thing I noticed on the 225 is the loader frame is built a lot tougher. I saw some braces going back to the rear.

Thanks. I didn't know that it was replacing it. Maybe I should wait to see if I can get a good deal on a new 2025 as winter approaches. Also considering the MT125 nad TYM T264. Gave up on used tractors at this point

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #6  
I've not seen the new model BH. I like the fact that the XJ has the full subframe though. Takes tons of stress off the tractor.

MT225s on right. XJ2025 on left. Take a look at the mount for the loader to the frame. See the support structuring going back to the rear now like the stronger tractors. :thumbsup:

LS MT225S vs. XJ225H Quick Comparison - YouTube

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 8.13.09 AM.png

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #8  
That looks like a well built tractor. I really like the way they can put a 4point, 3k lb digging bh on it. From the pictures I have seen it looks to be a nice setup

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #9  
Thanks. I didn't know that it was replacing it. Maybe I should wait to see if I can get a good deal on a new 2025 as winter approaches. Also considering the MT125 nad TYM T264. Gave up on used tractors at this point
You seem to be in the same boat as I am. I am looking for either a scut or a small cut. i narrowed it down to Massey or LS for me. I like them both. I am keeping an eye out for used ones too but they are hard to find that are not almost priced new. I found a used one I liked over the weekend and was going to go look at it but it sold before I could. So those good deals don't last long.

/ XJ2025H with Loader and Backhoe #10  
I've not seen the new model BH. I like the fact that the XJ has the full subframe though. Takes tons of stress off the tractor.

Put the spec sheets side by side. The roughly $1k difference in price is way outweighed by the product. The designers of the 225 must have had their design team out in the field asking customers questions about needs and wants and going home and incorporating such.