XJ 2025H lock out switches

/ XJ 2025H lock out switches #1  

Scojen7

Tractor
LS, xj2025H
Hi, All
I have a XJ2025 with issues I know that if you unseat with engine on it will cutoff also are there any other switches that will do this. I would love to see a good wiring schematic on this tractor.

/ XJ 2025H lock out switches #2  
In addition to the seat safety switch, I believe there will be a safety switch on the brake pedal, a nuetral safety switch on the main gear shift, and a safety switch on the PTO switch.

I know from my own experience the brake/clutch switch and the nuetral safety switch can require adjustment.

Last edited:
   / XJ 2025H lock out switches #3  
Its no automatic. He got em all covered ^^^^

/ XJ 2025H lock out switches
Hi again,
I have replaced the PTO switch and no joy and it is a XJ2025H I thinking there must be another one. Yet again a wiring diagram would be helpful.

/ XJ 2025H lock out switches #5  
1653358062411.png

Hi all,
Finally trying to get this done Thanks to you I found the brake switch, but I cannot find the neutral switch yet again a picture or a drawing would be great.

/ XJ 2025H lock out switches #8  
Couple of snippets from the manual:
HST Neutral Switch - Located on the right side of the tractor, underneath right operator's platform. Senses HST pedal position for tractor safety start system.
SAFETY SWITCH FUNCTIONS 1. When the PTO switch is in the OFF" position, the PTO switch completes the ground path for terminal "6" of the safety controller. 2. When the HST pedal is in the "Neutral" position, the HST neutral switch is closed, completing the ground path for terminal "28" of the safety controller. 3. When the mid PTO is in the "OFF" position, the mid PTO switch is closed, providing current to terminal "61" of the safety controller.

Tom,
HST Neutral Switch - Located on the right side of the tractor, yep found it functions as advertised via mechanical movement. after looking at more things involved I am going to check the starter relay next. trying to trace this out on the 4 pin relay next.

The starter relay is ok running out of things to check, the battery is ok, neutral SW. ok, parking brake ok, rear PTO SW. the big one on right is new. ignition is new. The starter 40 amp fuse is good. A 10 amp fuse in the fuse box is good. The glow plug position lights up. instrument panel powers up, full right monetary ignition switch nothing.