/ XG3025 Third Function & Rear Remotes Install #1  

1 of U

Silver Member
Tractor
L S XG 3025
2016 LS XG 3025

install of third function and adding 2 rear remotes
1 remote is live 1 remote goes though a Directional Control Valve

on the third function the model is Summit Third Function Valve Kit w/ Joystick Handle 13 GPM
model SKU: Z50-1A-J2-AG12

the control valve for the rear remote is one of two that i had dont remember the name or model of it , it was the smaller of the
two valves that i had on hand .

on the third function mount I made it out of 1/4X5X16 flat stock , milled two slots and gave it about a 40% bend
on the mounted it under the control valve for the front end loader painted it Blue ,

on the mount for the rear remotes uses 1/4X6X8 flat stock , drilled 4 7/8 holes and welded in 3 inch nipples
for the hoses and quick disconnect couplers. painted the top Red for live remote
the bottom Blue for the remote with the control valve with the handle

on the mount to mount the control valve with the handle for the rear remotes
i used a 1/8X8X8 flat stock bended the ends 1 inch in the press , drilled to holes to
match the factory holes to mount the plate for a factory rear remotes , the 2 bolts
were M8 fine thread 3/4 long . on the control valve handle had to add 12 inches to lengthen
the handle , where the control handle comes out I had to use a holesaw 1 1/4 drill a hole and cut out the metal
with a cut off wheel , i used door trim to go around the cut out area for looks .

i did call my local LS dealer and they stated the prices for the third function & 2 rear remotes
for my XG3025 , these prices was installed , the third function price was $1200.00 the price
for the 2 remotes in the rear was $800.00

I will list what it cost me to install the third function and the rear remotes .

the third function :
Summit third function kit $449.00
Hoses 2# 12 inches $29.98
Hoses 2# 84 inches $59.98
1# set quick disconnect couplers $12.00
Napa Auto 2# hoses 12 inches with adapters to fit the Power beyond comming
out of the valve block and the banjo fitting to connect to the port under the drivers seat to power
your 3 point lift . $89.09

Total price of third function to install $640.05

the rear remotes :
fittings $238.44
Hoses $150.04
2# sets quick disconnect couplers $39.98
Break away clamp $9.99
Rubber Caps Black/Red $10.98
Total Price for rear remotes $449.43

Total for both Projects $1089.48

ovaqFMQ.jpg

rTBl0pM.jpg

NuUXNhK.jpg

ZeJnTpb.jpg

Ji4A2Qf.jpg

zK9c10z.jpg

hMPf9OM.jpg

szeQYc4.jpg

73jyNnU.jpg

grHl9Zk.jpg

Here is a Video i made hope it helps anyone
that wants to do their own install .

/ XG3025 Third Function & Rear Remotes Install #2  
This is awesome to have as a reference! I'm sure most of us can figure out by themselves, but looking at how others do things always helps to make things faster and also provide ideas we may not have thought of. Thanks for this!

/ XG3025 Third Function & Rear Remotes Install #3  
Nice job!... thanks for posting!